Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Hero Changes
Hero Changes [message #46507] Mon, 20 October 2008 18:41 Go to next message
Maleficus511 is currently offline  Maleficus511
Can anyone create a mod, or tell me how, to get rid of the effects of aging, the effects of leveling in certain areas (Ex. Will power makes those blue marks, Strength makes you buffer.), and alignment effects, so that your Hero's appearance doesn't change after you leave the Guild? if someone could that would be Awesome.

[Updated on: Mon, 20 October 2008 19:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hero Changes [message #46516 is a reply to message #46507] Mon, 20 October 2008 20:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Sure. Start with the horns, should be the easiest. Just go to OBJECT_HORNS, CAppearanceModifierDef, delete the entries in and array, should say something like RankToAppear/RankToDisappear, and there should be 3 of them, each linking to a different horn model.
Then move on to the morphing, just go to CREATURE_HERO, CHeroMorphDef, and delete everything in all of the arrays. Simply deleting the CDef might work too, not sure on that one though.

Edit: Moving to Discussions: Definition Editing.

[Updated on: Mon, 20 October 2008 20:29]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hero Changes [message #46517 is a reply to message #46516] Mon, 20 October 2008 20:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maleficus511 is currently offline  Maleficus511
JohnDoe wrote on Mon, 20 October 2008 20:14

Sure. Start with the horns, should be the easiest. Just go to OBJECT_HORNS, CAppearanceModifierDef, delete the entries in and array, should say something like RankToAppear/RankToDisappear, and there should be 3 of them, each linking to a different horn model.
Then move on to the morphing, just go to CREATURE_HERO, CHeroMorphDef, and delete everything in all of the arrays. Simply deleting the CDef might work too, not sure on that one though.

Thanks, I'll try that out now.
Re: Hero Changes [message #46641 is a reply to message #46516] Mon, 27 October 2008 01:28 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
JohnDoe wrote on Mon, 20 October 2008 22:14

Edit: Moving to Discussions: Definition Editing.

That's not everything. Each Hair object entry has an appearance modifier for baldness.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Previous Topic: Hero save fix for xbox anyone?
Next Topic: Changing NPC Mesh & Voice Help!!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 01:30:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01038 seconds