Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Marry Darkwood Bordello Prostitutes
Marry Darkwood Bordello Prostitutes [message #46646] Mon, 27 October 2008 10:50 Go to next message
Jenova23 is currently offline  Jenova23
Can someone plz link me a step by step tutorial on how to marry a prostitute from the darkwood bordello thx
Re: Marry Darkwood Bordello Prostitutes [message #46723 is a reply to message #46646] Wed, 29 October 2008 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

They are programmed so they can't follow you so you can't really marry them.

The closest as far as i know, is to get the creature entry for the villager (woman), and change the mesh to that of the prostitute you want.

If theres another way, i don't know it.

But remember, you can find pretty much everything you need by searching.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Marry Darkwood Bordello Prostitutes [message #48310 is a reply to message #46646] Sat, 03 January 2009 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lord_Shade is currently offline  Lord_Shade
I've made it possible to may people like Whisper, so this should work. Go to your object list and find the one (or more) you want to be able to marry. Under their pop-up box should be things like if they will respond to follow (yes), wait (yes), follow you out of an area (yes), marry you (yes), be attracted to you (yes), flirt (yes), among other things. It shouldn't be too difficult. If you can't do it substitute the image of the person over another. If you want the voice, that's not all that hard to do either. Substitute that too. You can just rewrite some person to the way the person you want to marry looks. Personally, I prefer my way, but hey, to each their own.

The sentient may perceive and love the universe, but the universe cannot perceive and love the sentient. The universe sees no distinction between the multitude of creatures and elements which comprise it. All are equal. It cannot control what it creates and it cannot be controlled by its creations. Those who curse the workings of the universe curse that which is deaf. Those who strike out at those workings fight that which is inviolate. Those who shake their fists, shake their fists at blind stars.
Re: Marry Darkwood Bordello Prostitutes [message #51688 is a reply to message #48310] Wed, 03 June 2009 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlazeLeeDragon is currently offline  BlazeLeeDragon
im' not seeing this...can I get some screen shots of what I am looking for?

Blaze
Re: Marry Darkwood Bordello Prostitutes [message #51689 is a reply to message #51688] Wed, 03 June 2009 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drakath is currently offline  Drakath
he's talking about the properties of the selected object in Albion Explorer.You may have searched in the OBJECT section of FE,i guess.
The data you can try to change is here:
index.php?t=getfile&id=7891&private=0
A bit ago i tried changing that,but it gave me no result.I think you will have to change the script too(find it in the same list as follow and courtable).
Re: Marry Darkwood Bordello Prostitutes [message #51690 is a reply to message #51689] Wed, 03 June 2009 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Here is a script you can copy into the Temple of Avo region that has the High-Class Whore as a marryable NPC, you can change "DefinitionType" to any whore you want. I included instructions to change it to any other region using AE.

http://www.box.net/shared/vnz4csq61j

I made this a long while back and do not remember what tutorial I used, just know I did not originate all of it, credit goes to douance.
If anyone knows where it is please post a link here and I will edit to give credit to the original poster.
EDIT-here it is http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=5796& ;start=0&

[Updated on: Mon, 19 September 2016 17:46]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Marry Darkwood Bordello Prostitutes [message #52011 is a reply to message #51690] Sat, 13 June 2009 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
edhriano
@jwc2200
I have tried that script to spawn Briar and Whisper but each time always make my game return to windows desktop,
and when I re-start fable it display "the game exit unexpectedly bla... bla... run in safe mode? run normally?".

But oddly enough the script work for all bordello Prostitutes.
Am i missing something here?

[Updated on: Sat, 13 June 2009 06:19]

Re: Marry Darkwood Bordello Prostitutes [message #52025 is a reply to message #52011] Sat, 13 June 2009 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I have no idea why it doesn't work with other npcs.

icon1.gif  Re: Marry Darkwood Bordello Prostitutes [message #52058 is a reply to message #52025] Mon, 15 June 2009 02:33 Go to previous message
edhriano
Finally decided to create new creature(s) and paste the mesh(s).
After that open lookout point.tng and spawn the new creature(s).
Works find now.. it seems there are different script to spawn Rival Hero.

[EDIT]
Question : How do you change the voice using FE ?

[Updated on: Mon, 15 June 2009 02:49]

Previous Topic: Growth/Ageing
Next Topic: I need a Backup Disc for fable(the 1st disc)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 17:47:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00962 seconds