Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Physical Shield make it so one can slide longer
Physical Shield make it so one can slide longer [message #46935] Mon, 03 November 2008 02:06 Go to next message
Chief ADFP

how Can i edited this so it slide longer out when using the spell same for battle charge.

i notice and try some a mod it slide
sample one i try: battle charge but it never ends, you hit a guard you keep on sliding around the guard this happen when i did not target him to be kill next i know for 20min (none stop i Alt+F-4 the game) it keep on flaming the trail as it go 360 around him.

don't know if there is a time delay or distant range to edited.

Physical Shield & Battle charge
like to double the distant one go.

Re: Physical Shield make it so one can slide longer [message #46940 is a reply to message #46935] Mon, 03 November 2008 06:08 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Aye, that happens when you don't hit the target dead on, you just twirl about him until the spell is done, and it's a distance that's edited.

I'm having a little bit of a hard time understanding though, you want to go twice as far using battle charge when you are also using physical shield? I'm afraid that it isn't possible to do that. You can just have the battle charge go twice as far though.

This is a picture of the assassin rush distance array (courtesy of Nesdude), distance per level (not 100 by default), it's the same thing for battle charge. Just double the numbers and you are good to go.

If you want longer sliding time, though, I would recommend higher numbers, 70-100. If you do get caught spinning around something, you won't have to wait too long to be free of it.
Previous Topic: New item requests
Next Topic: say can any one make a ring of stealth
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:35:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01049 seconds