Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » say can any one make a ring of stealth
say can any one make a ring of stealth [message #46970] Mon, 03 November 2008 19:34 Go to next message
Chief ADFP

a ring to ware to make one so stealthy no one can even see them or hear them at all? other then bump into some one they will notice you then.

Re: say can any one make a ring of stealth [message #46971 is a reply to message #46970] Mon, 03 November 2008 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
It couldn't be a single item. It would need to be the entire outfit. Then, in the CAppearanceModifierDef, there should be a rating for stealth to a 0. This will make you seemingly invisible in that no one will see you.

I've done this once, I found it irritating trying to get the attention of those I needed to talk to, since aside from killing them there's no way to get them to notice you.
Re: say can any one make a ring of stealth [message #46980 is a reply to message #46971] Tue, 04 November 2008 13:00 Go to previous message
Chief ADFP

like the assassin out fit

ok i understand what you mean thanks

Previous Topic: Physical Shield make it so one can slide longer
Next Topic: "Beer Tankard" add-in effic of drunking effic like one drink to much beer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:21:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00967 seconds