Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Scripts » Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc!
Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #47003] Thu, 06 November 2008 22:36 Go to next message
douance is currently offline  douance
Hi evryone Very Happy

This is my First post, but really not the first I read...

I barelly don't know if you guys are still reading and writing things here, but I wished to thank you for all your fabulous work done on this incredible game Very Happy

SO ! For the search engine, and for you, little friend, reader, yeah you, it's time to reveal my gorgeous script xD

HOW TO MARRY SOPHIA, the working girl or prostitute, whatever... You can find her in the bordello area, and she's the egyptian type, blue dress, black hair...

She's quite hot, and I was quite bored of my previous not attractivs wives ( omg, sorry if you don't understand that sentence, I'm french, and my english is a little... funny... )

SO I've found a way to do it! Step by step, you have to do (with shadownet Fable Explorer):

1) Double clic on FinalAldbion.wad
2) Find Data\Levels\FinalAlbion\Bordello.tng (search for bordello) and double clic on it
3) Export the entry data as a txt
4) Open it and add after XXXSectionStart NULL;
NewThing AICreature;
Player 0;
UID 18446741874686298196;
DefinitionType "CREATURE_HIGHCLASS_PROSTITUTE";
CreateTC "CTCWife";
ScriptName NULL;
ScriptData "NULL";
ThingGamePersistent FALSE;
ThingLevelPersistent FALSE;
StartCTCPhysicsNavigator;
PositionX 76.475342;
PositionY 44.644775;
PositionZ 47.67149;
RHSetForwardX 0.38496;
RHSetForwardY -0.922908;
RHSetForwardZ 0.0;
RHSetUpX 0.000552;
RHSetUpY 0.00023;
RHSetUpZ 0.999994;
EndCTCPhysicsNavigator;
StartCTCTargeted;
Targetable TRUE;
EndCTCTargeted;
StartCTCTalk;
EndCTCTalk;
StartCTCEditor;
EndCTCEditor;
StartCTCVillageMember;
VillageUID 0;
EndCTCVillageMember;
StartCTCContainerRewardHero;
EndCTCContainerRewardHero;
StartCTCEnemy;
FriendsWithEverythingFlag FALSE;
EnableFollowersEnemyProxy TRUE;
FactionName "";
EndCTCEnemy;
StartCTCCreatureOpinionOfHero;
InteractedFlag FALSE;
GreetedFlag FALSE;
LastOpinionReactionFrame 0;
NumberOfTimesHit 0.0;
ToleranceToBeingHitOverride -1.0;
FrameToDecayNumberOfTimesHit 2147483647;
ForcedAttitude 18;
HeroOpinionEnemy FALSE;
EndCTCCreatureOpinionOfHero;
StartCTCAIScratchpad;
EndCTCAIScratchpad;
StartCTCWife;
CourtingBlocked FALSE;
PermittedToRegionFollow TRUE;
FrameGotMarriedToThePlayer 2147483647;
DivorcedHero FALSE;
JustMarried FALSE;
NeedsToChangeBrain FALSE;
FrameToCheckAppearanceChanges 0;
FrameLastAwareOfHusband 0;
FrameLastReducedOpinion 0;
FrameLastEvaluatedGiftOpinion 0;
FrameLastConsideredGivingGift 0;
FrameLastEvaluatedLoveAttitude 0;
FrameEnteredAttitudeHate 2147483647;
FrameLastGaveDivorceWarning 0;
FrameEnteredLoveWithHusbandPresentAtHome 2147483647;
FrameLastGaveSexOffer 0;
GiftGivingOpinionDistanceFromMax 0.0;
GiftGivingPriceValue 15;
GiftToGiveDef 0;
LastFatnessChangePoint 0.0;
HouseDressingLevelLastCommentedOn 0;
BooleanHusbandAppearances[0] FALSE;
BooleanHusbandAppearances[1] FALSE;
BooleanHusbandAppearances[2] FALSE;
BooleanHusbandAppearances[3] FALSE;
FrameLastReceivedNiceGift 0;
FrameLastCulledGiftsReceived 356;
LoveAttitudeValue 0.0;
HasBeenInLoveWithPlayer TRUE;
ReceivedWeddingRing TRUE;
EndCTCWife;
Health 12.0;
OverridingBrainName NULL;
HasInformation FALSE;
WanderWithInformation FALSE;
WaveWithInformation FALSE;
ContinueAIWithInformation FALSE;
EnableCreatureAutoPlacing FALSE;
AllowedToFollowHero TRUE;
RegionFollowingOverriddenFromScript FALSE;
RespondingToFollowAndWait TRUE;
CanBeCourted TRUE;
CanBeMarried TRUE;
InitialPosX 3372.467285;
InitialPosY 2060.642822;
InitialPosZ 47.67149;
EndThing;

5) Close the damn file,import it and enjoy your game, etc...

This thing work for the bordello area and for sophia, so you put it in another script's area and you change some of the little things and it probably could work for another girl Wink

As we say here, have foune!

index.php?t=getfile&id=7051&private=0

Let's go and see star hores!
No man! It's Star Wars!

[Updated on: Sun, 08 November 2009 04:21]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Call me Genius ! [message #47015 is a reply to message #47003] Fri, 07 November 2008 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Very nice!

I think you shuld change the title though. People like to know what they're getting before the click.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #47016 is a reply to message #47003] Fri, 07 November 2008 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
douance is currently offline  douance
This is done! I've tried this thing with Lady Grey, her sister, every prostitute... And each time it works...

A few little details:

UID is supposed to be unique, so try to change it sometimes:D

DefinitionType could work for a man also, just in case you want to have Maze and the gang walking in the guilde area!

ThingGamePersistent and ThingLevelPersistent could be set to TRUE. A good way to find a character in the game even if you're not married with her/him.

StartCTCPhysicsNavigator; and each lines till EndCTCPhysicsNavigator; are where the character is going to be... So in each different map, you have to change that in order to make it work... ( I've taken the choords from another character to be sure it works Wink )

HasBeenInLoveWithPlayer and ReceivedWeddingRing could be set to false if you want to date them Very Happy Just as you like!

The others points or really easy to find out, or too har for me:D But it's definitelly enough!
I don't know how to add that script to a mod for FE, if someone does, let me know Wink

Thanks a lot for any comment, ask if you have any question!

Let's go and see star hores!
No man! It's Star Wars!
Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #47017 is a reply to message #47016] Fri, 07 November 2008 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

I like it a lot!

Maybe you could upload all of the prostetute codes for marriage in a .zip file and have it as a whole package!

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #59693 is a reply to message #47003] Wed, 13 October 2010 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cahkere is currently offline  cahkere
Great stuff.... Smile
manage to get sophia as wife and fill Oakvale with the kids from the game start oakvale.
too bad, the kids have no place to sleep Sad
Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #61545 is a reply to message #47003] Tue, 22 February 2011 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr.-3 is currently offline  Mr.-3
This is a great little trick but I am having trouble getting it to work. The J.I.T. keeps preventing me from making the changes. I trried taking ownership of the game but that did not help, everytime I try to install and run chocolate box a window pops up saying that it has stopped working and windows will now search for a solution. After I get this working maybe I can but up a mod or to like be able to kill the knothole Glade cheif or something.Before I forget I am using windows 7 if that helps at all. Embarassed

[Updated on: Tue, 22 February 2011 12:22]

Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #62842 is a reply to message #47003] Sat, 14 May 2011 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
This does not work for me. Every time I go to the place where I have spawned the wife, it crashes. I have done this sort of thing before with custom bodyguards and did not have this problem.
-EDIT- Oh, I did not realize that this was dead. I just necroposted. Sorry.

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Sat, 14 May 2011 10:24]

Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #62843 is a reply to message #47003] Sat, 14 May 2011 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
i am sry for the necropost, but after he did, i figured i should say this, If you spawn a girl from the bordello in a region, picnic area for example, they wont have the brain of a whore, they will walk around and i think talk like regular people

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
icon6.gif  Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #64975 is a reply to message #47003] Tue, 18 October 2011 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fable rocks is currently offline  fable rocks
how do i get to shadow net fable explorer
Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #64976 is a reply to message #64975] Tue, 18 October 2011 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

fable rocks wrote on Tue, 18 October 2011 21:01

how do i get to shadow net fable explorer

It is in the Tools section, here:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=1 4&

Being new, you should carefully read this helpful thread:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=2508& ;start=0&

Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #64979 is a reply to message #64976] Wed, 19 October 2011 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
jwc2200 wrote on Wed, 19 October 2011 06:59

Being new, you should carefully read this helpful thread:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=2508& ;amp ;start=0&

This is good advice to any new user.. Read the guides, read them until your eyes bleed and then read them again otherwise I won't be responsible for anything that happens to posts you make that could be solved by following one..

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #67051 is a reply to message #47003] Tue, 24 July 2012 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vusak is currently offline  Vusak

Now when I followed each step, how do I manage to marry her?
Should I just go to the bordello and seduce her?

Edit: I now know how Chocolate Box works, but to import, it must be a .tng file, right? He said I should've saved it as .txt

[Updated on: Tue, 24 July 2012 17:20]

Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #67060 is a reply to message #67051] Wed, 25 July 2012 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay, first of all, could you explain your problem in depth? All I get is the vague semblance of a problem. Second, this thread was last posted in in October 2011. Could you please check dates and do your best not to necropost? Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #67071 is a reply to message #67060] Thu, 26 July 2012 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sorry for that, I just don't know what to do since it's an old game, is there even newer posts? Hehe.

Well, I just spawned Sophia in Bowerstone and married her, worked perfectly. The only thing that grinds my gears is that she has normal villager voice, the most disturbing one too.

I'd like to get the voice from Sophia, or atleast a better voice on my current wife.
Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #67073 is a reply to message #67071] Thu, 26 July 2012 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
I haven't tried this in a while and i'm not sure if it works but...You could go into text.big and swap the text tags of Sophia's sex with the one of your wifes. The only problem is that there are numerous voices for the wifes of the hero so you would have to swap it for every wife just to make sure(and this is for only one comment). So as you can see even if it does work, it's time consuming. Oh and Sophia doesn't have compliments to the hero so that's another problem.

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #67074 is a reply to message #67073] Thu, 26 July 2012 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Oh yeah, the thing that irritates me the most is actually the sex "moans" (or whatever), it actually seems to be bugged. All she says, over and over again, is: "oh".

Sophia's is much better.

I wouldn't say I want to fix this for being a pervert, more of because im a perfectionist. I cheat on my wife all the time now in-game, I spawned a teleporter right outside the house that leads to the bordello, rofl. For the real deal, hahaha.

I'm not that good in modding the game, it took some days for me to make 'Chocolate Box' to run with my Steam copy of the game. I will probably put up a quick n' easy guide on how to use it with a Steam copy later.

But yeah, is there some easy way on how to change the voice of my wife? Especially sex "voice".

Thanks in advance.
Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #67075 is a reply to message #67074] Thu, 26 July 2012 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Vusak wrote on Thu, 26 July 2012 15:36

But yeah, is there some easy way on how to change the voice of my wife? Especially sex "voice".

Quote:

I haven't tried this in a while and i'm not sure if it works but...You could go into text.big and swap the text tags of Sophia's sex with the one of your wifes. The only problem is that there are numerous voices for the wifes of the hero so you would have to swap it for every wife just to make sure(and this is for only one comment). So as you can see even if it does work, it's time consuming. Oh and Sophia doesn't have compliments to the hero so that's another problem.

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Add girl anywhere, or the way to pimp your tlc! [message #67076 is a reply to message #67075] Thu, 26 July 2012 17:49 Go to previous message

Yeah, sorry for that.

I was gonna write that I didn't really understood and wrote that I'm not good at modding instead.

Well, I'm in FableExplorer and opened text.big

There are loads of things here and I have no clue what to do, nor what you mean with "tags". I found a TEXT_CS_B13_SEX_SOPHIA_20...
Is that something necessary? Then there's a big load of other stuff in there.

Sorry, but I'm really new to modding. I appreciate your help by the way, really. If you feel for it, you could do it for me with Teamviewer or something.

[Updated on: Thu, 26 July 2012 17:52]

Previous Topic: Balverine cave
Next Topic: Extended Childhood Mod v1.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:39:14 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01251 seconds