Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » "Beer Tankard" add-in effic of drunking effic like one drink to much beer
icon10.gif  "Beer Tankard" add-in effic of drunking effic like one drink to much beer [message #47063] Sun, 09 November 2008 09:01 Go to next message
Chief ADFP

the "Beer Tankard"

i like to see if i can or the maker can add-in the effic of beer to get other drunk when they get hit by the "Beer Tankard" or get splash on from it.

thread: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3571& ;amp ;amp ;amp ;start=0&

have no ids were i can add-in to this so other who get hit or splash on from it become drunk from it.index.php?t=getfile&id=7064&private=0

[Updated on: Sun, 09 November 2008 09:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: "Beer Tankard" add-in effic of drunking effic like one drink to much beer [message #47075 is a reply to message #47063] Sun, 09 November 2008 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I don't think that it can be done on a weapon-specific basis.
NPCs getting drunk happens when they drink, whether at a tavern or when you give them beer, but not when they get hit over the head. This can be traced to the OPINION stuff. I suppose you could change their reaction to getting hit to that of being drunk, but then it would happen for all weapons.
Re: "Beer Tankard" add-in effic of drunking effic like one drink to much beer [message #47109 is a reply to message #47075] Mon, 10 November 2008 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chief ADFP

JohnDoe wrote on Sun, 09 November 2008 23:57

I don't think that it can be done on a weapon-specific basis.
NPCs getting drunk happens when they drink, whether at a tavern or when you give them beer, but not when they get hit over the head. This can be traced to the OPINION stuff. I suppose you could change their reaction to getting hit to that of being drunk, but then it would happen for all weapons.

will maybe some one could make a aug of drunkenness effic that could be added to the weapon like aug fire in that fashion maybe only way getting around it

Re: "Beer Tankard" add-in effic of drunking effic like one drink to much beer [message #47110 is a reply to message #47109] Mon, 10 November 2008 11:55 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Chief ADFP wrote on Mon, 10 November 2008 13:33

will maybe some one could make a aug of drunkenness effic
Nope, augmentations are not capable of changing the NPC reactions.
Previous Topic: say can any one make a ring of stealth
Next Topic: I wonder if someone could try this?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:59:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01163 seconds