Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » I wonder if someone could try this?
I wonder if someone could try this? [message #47108] Mon, 10 November 2008 11:31 Go to next message
blademan12 is currently offline  blademan12
I want to go to the arena AFTER I finished the quest. I would like to go there and fight as a combatant. I also would like to bet gold on people so i also would like to have the ability to be a speculator.

If u have played oblivion u know of the Arena in the imperial city. I am asking is it possible to make one like that but for fable.

Re: I wonder if someone could try this? [message #47111 is a reply to message #47108] Mon, 10 November 2008 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
blademan12 wrote on Mon, 10 November 2008 13:31

I want to go to the arena AFTER I finished the quest. I would like to go there and fight as a combatant.
Possible.

I also would like to bet gold on people so i also would like to have the ability to be a speculator.
Not possible.

If u have played oblivion u know of the Arena in the imperial city. I am asking is it possible to make one like that but for fable.
This isn't Oblivion.
Re: I wonder if someone could try this? [message #47128 is a reply to message #47111] Tue, 11 November 2008 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NEOCHIKEN is currently offline  NEOCHIKEN
Thank you Johndoe for clearing that up visiting the arena after the quest interests me so i believe I will actually try to make this mod however much research I will have to do

and John, I've noticed you trying to be nicer to the new modders.
While it IS appreciated I miss the old John and would like to see some minor flaming and n00b abuse Very Happy

JohnDoe thought he watched terminator 3 today

This isn't Oblivion.

I always thought this was sparda!?
This is SPARTA!

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2309/cloudstrifesigle5.png

[Updated on: Thu, 20 November 2008 08:23] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: I wonder if someone could try this? [message #47138 is a reply to message #47128] Tue, 11 November 2008 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
NEOCHIKEN wrote on Tue, 11 November 2008 14:15

I will actually try to make this mod however much research I will have to do
You seem to fail to understand what "not possible" means, but whatever, knock yourself out. Do add chariots and horses and lions as well. All of those things were in historical arenas as well.

I miss the old John and would like to see some minor flaming and n00b abuse Very Happy
You like men. There, happy? Razz

Actually, I don't have a license to do whatever I want, just whatever I want within the realm of legitimate instruction and moderation (so, almost whatever I want...).

I always thought this was sparda!?
This is SPARTA!
Re: I wonder if someone could try this? [message #47223 is a reply to message #47138] Fri, 14 November 2008 12:05 Go to previous message
NEOCHIKEN is currently offline  NEOCHIKEN
lols nice i ment the possible part of GOING there
(I was planning on making the quest revisitable and just getting rid of the cutscene at the end I don't know if this will work though)plus for your earlier statement
Johndoe at McDonalds

You seem to fail to understand what "not possible" means, but whatever, knock yourself out. Do add chariots and horses and lions as well. All of those things were in historical arenas as well.
It is possible to do this just very, very, very, very, very, very hard. I would have to make new creature entries and new behaviors and factios as well as 3D modeling to make the creatures *ugh It's just not worth it.

** Let's not forget new animations. I can do the rest, just need someone to do animations. Wink - JohnDoe **

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2309/cloudstrifesigle5.png

[Updated on: Fri, 14 November 2008 12:41] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: "Beer Tankard" add-in effic of drunking effic like one drink to much beer
Next Topic: Changing Enterence/Exit Points
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:15:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01170 seconds