Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » I have a question on changing what a weapon shoots. (I've searched for about an hour for the answer)
icon9.gif  I have a question on changing what a weapon shoots. (I've searched for about an hour for the answer) [message #47361] Tue, 18 November 2008 16:36 Go to next message
fallingaxel is currently offline  fallingaxel
okay so:

i go into OBJECT

i click on OBJECT_EBONY_LONGBOW

and i go to CDefs

then i go to CweaponDef

and go to shot and click the blue link

then i go to 97A21D15

and every time i try to change it my fable explorer crashes

it doesnt do this with any other modding i ever do. does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?

Communism for our future :P
Re: I have a question on changing what a weapon shoots. (I've searched for about an hour for the ans [message #47367 is a reply to message #47361] Tue, 18 November 2008 19:58 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
If you're referring to a crash following hitting a button labeled "..." then I suggest you update your xml. You can get the most recent copy from the same thread as FE.

I'd also recommend using the most recent FE if you're using the installer version, and my gut says you are. It's an older version, and I've not pinpointed the cause of this error to either the xml or the version of FE. Be safe, get newer copies of everything.
Previous Topic: Make your bow fire anything: Get anything and loads of it.
Next Topic: This is how you make your hero walk like a normal person.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 05:23:28 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01007 seconds