Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » what do you ues to model?
what do you ues to model? [message #47435] Fri, 21 November 2008 17:49 Go to next message
dassroman is currently offline  dassroman
can some one please tell me what you use to model swords and such? I would really appreciate it.

to mod or not to mod that is the question
Re: what do you ues to model? [message #47436 is a reply to message #47435] Fri, 21 November 2008 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry i found it disregard the MSG above please.

Re: what do you ues to model? [message #47441 is a reply to message #47436] Fri, 21 November 2008 19:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
If you could be so kind as to tell us what you found, that'd be nice.
Reason for this is that next time someone comes by wondering the same thing, does the same search, and finds this thread, he'll be able to find out.

Glad you found out and welcome to the site.
icon7.gif  Re: what do you ues to model? [message #47443 is a reply to message #47441] Fri, 21 November 2008 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i found the link to blender.x just a little lower then the link to this thread here Razz

** Fixed link. **

this thread***

after i found the thread i relished what you guys/girls use
(sorry for so many threads i don't do this often)

[Updated on: Fri, 21 November 2008 20:01] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: what do you ues to model? [message #47447 is a reply to message #47443] Fri, 21 November 2008 20:01 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Yea, fixed your link. We've got an edit button on this forum, very useful. But you're new, so, lesson learned. Wink

To clarify though, there is nothing there that can be used to model. Blender can be used to model but there are some limitations to that. morerunes has done a lot of work on that and has put together quite the knowledge base for Blender model preparation for FE (he's the only person to do so, in fact) as you can tell by just that one thread. Anyone interested in modeling with Blender should read everything morerunes has put together on it, in fact. JohnDoe recommends it!

[Updated on: Fri, 21 November 2008 20:02]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Snowspire Village
Next Topic: Blender .X
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:13:27 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01313 seconds