Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » conflict with mods
conflict with mods [message #47709] Tue, 02 December 2008 10:58 Go to next message
Mady is currently offline  Mady
I prefer to do a quote (to not do too many grammar mistakes):
Quote:

the exception given is a matter of weather or not not orgignal mods for the items were added or not. I think, some of the people, if not all of the people who got the error for corrupt memory, or anything really, is becuase of an error I've gotten when trying to install the same mod twice. what happens is FE tries to make two entries for one item, and there's a conflict with creating an item that already exsists. the reason for one getting this is that you already have the original mod package and/or have the original individual mods installed. all that's needed like Chicken said was for you to have a clean install, but unfortunately, it's a pain in the ass for one to completely reinstall fable for one damn package, so I think with these mod packages should come a bit that changes anything realated to the mods back to normal, or deletes the extra entries all together.

And now the conflict:
first mod
second mod (* Attachment: stafftantoodachi.fmp (Size: 584.04KB, Downloaded 1114 time(s))[Updated on: Tue, 17 April 2007 00:01])

Here, as you expect, the mods (staff) are not the same, but, the conflict is present. (I identified the problem after running those specifics mods on a clean version)
Was expected a conflict with ID, then a with text.big, nwm.
Then there is a problem with the entries.
I didn't find the answer of this problem. (i might miss a topic then excuse me)

Could someone explain here how to resolve this (change entries?) and maybe once for all.
Re: conflict with mods [message #47777 is a reply to message #47709] Fri, 05 December 2008 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rialdaran is currently offline  Rialdaran
thas why it's best to just make your own... Very Happy just read up seriously thats all it takes. fable explorer has to be the easiest file cracking/editing engine i have ever used...
Re: conflict with mods [message #47799 is a reply to message #47777] Sun, 07 December 2008 11:18 Go to previous message
Mady is currently offline  Mady
To read up?
Errr and you can tell me what i am supposed to read too errr
What a comment!
But thks!! Rolling Eyes
Previous Topic: I must be mentally disabled.
Next Topic: INCREASING TEMPLE AGE DECREASING
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 12:55:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01109 seconds