Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Help Locating the Oakvale General Store (fable explorer)
icon5.gif  Help Locating the Oakvale General Store (fable explorer) [message #47726] Tue, 02 December 2008 22:56 Go to next message
belozero is currently offline  belozero
I have been recently introduced to both fable and ablion explorer both, along with fable modding in general, and i think i've somewhat got the hang of it but i am not good at object codes. i was going to customize the general store in oakvale so that it sells any item i put in it. i know how to modify the stores selection, prices, sales, quantity, etc. but i have one problem. i don't know if i'm editing the right store!

under fable explorer:
->game.bin
->CShopDef

it lists every store and trader(i assume) in the game but doesn't have a name specifying which store you're looking at. any help is greatly appreciated!

** You signature image is much too large. Please shorten it, thanks. Welcome to the site. - JohnDoe **

[Updated on: Wed, 03 December 2008 15:19] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Help Locating the Oakvale General Store (fable explorer) [message #47727 is a reply to message #47726] Wed, 03 December 2008 04:58 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&&th=234 6&goto=18550#msg_18550

I love that text file, I've used it a lot. Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Weapon purchas
Next Topic: I must be mentally disabled.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 12:16:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01404 seconds