Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » A Little (Stick Woman) Problem
A Little (Stick Woman) Problem [message #47765] Thu, 04 December 2008 13:26 Go to next message
Skormorak is currently offline  Skormorak
I tried to turn my guy into Briar Rose (at all ages) and now I can't remember how to turn him back! I need the Graphic ID for the following:

CREATURE_HERO
CREATURE_HERO_TRAINING
CREATURE_HERO_CHILD

Because I just started a new game and tried this and now my guy's Briar Rose with arms barely an inch thick and with a quiver sticking through her legs (XD) and a sword coming up through her body! (Ouch)

If you can help, I'd appreciate it.

Why didn't Jack Of Blades just go sacrifice people to the Chapel of Skorm and get Skorm's Bow? He's pretty good with ranged attacks and it's stronger than the Sword Of Aeons.
Re: A Little (Stick Woman) Problem [message #47766 is a reply to message #47765] Thu, 04 December 2008 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

All you go is open up CREATURE_HERO

Go to "Graphic" and and change the mesh of MESH_RIVAL_HERO_BRIAR into MESH_HERO.

FInd the ID of it.

You really should have put it down somewhere. But you can find it by going to graphics.big and scrolling through until you find MESH_HERO or something along those lines and changing the id.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: A Little (Stick Woman) Problem [message #47767 is a reply to message #47766] Thu, 04 December 2008 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skormorak is currently offline  Skormorak
UPDATE: It's working now. Thanks for the advice! I'll make a backup now XD

Why didn't Jack Of Blades just go sacrifice people to the Chapel of Skorm and get Skorm's Bow? He's pretty good with ranged attacks and it's stronger than the Sword Of Aeons.

[Updated on: Thu, 04 December 2008 13:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A Little (Stick Woman) Problem [message #47768 is a reply to message #47765] Thu, 04 December 2008 14:08 Go to previous message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Hehe that would be wise. Glad you got it working Smile

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Previous Topic: Help With My Game
Next Topic: What's the Name of this Sword?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 23:50:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01205 seconds