Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » How to annoy people - A collab.
How to annoy people - A collab. [message #47911] Fri, 12 December 2008 20:23 Go to next message
blood gaunlet is currently offline  blood gaunlet

so does this work or not ive been workin :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
cause there should be a inventory item spawner by now jezz :twisted:

** The rules here are different. Don't double post. - JohnDoe **
** Split from tool forum and moved to General Discussion for mocking purposes. - JohnDoe **

[Updated on: Sat, 13 December 2008 00:14] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame) [message #47913 is a reply to message #47911] Fri, 12 December 2008 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
blood gaunlet wrote on Fri, 12 December 2008 22:23

so does this work or not ive been workin Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
cause there should be a inventory item spawner by now jezz Twisted Evil
Then you can make one yourself, twit. This works, but it requires that you do it right. All of your problems at ProjectEgo is user error.

For those on this site unfamiliar with you and your case, let's review.
Case File
And you should know, the rules on this site are very different. You won't get away with posting five times in a row here. You won't be allowed to run rampant moronically doing as you please as if this were ProjectEgo.

[Updated on: Fri, 12 December 2008 21:01]

Re: Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame) [message #47914 is a reply to message #47911] Fri, 12 December 2008 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ok then why dont you tell me how and il make 1 cause im sick and tierd of chest spawning. :evil: w
il ask nicely plz :)
i have clearly followed all the steps not 1 dam mistake and it isnt working :evil: or can you tell me how to use cbox or something ffs plz plz plz :(

** What did I say? You won't get away with this crap here. - JohnDoe **

[Updated on: Fri, 12 December 2008 22:05] by Moderator

Re: Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame) [message #47917 is a reply to message #47914] Fri, 12 December 2008 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
blood gaunlet wrote on Fri, 12 December 2008 23:35

ok then why dont you tell me how and il make 1 cause im sick and tierd of chest spawning. Evil or Very Mad w
If you have to ask, don't bother.

il ask nicely plz Smile
That's not nicely.

i have clearly followed all the steps not 1 dam mistake and it isnt working Evil or Very Mad or can you tell me how to use cbox or something ffs plz plz plz Sad
If you had followed all of the steps and didn't make a single mistake, it would work. Needless to say, you didn't do it right.

You started out with no changes, then renamed/moved/deleted the FinalAlbion.wad file, the last step of the FreeRoam process which you skipped.

Then you got either the Missing World D error or this error, both would indicate that there is a missing file/folder. This means that in your case, there is no FinalAlbion.wad and Fable can't find the levs/tngs, so you probably screwed up the FreeRoam process and dumped in levels instead of data.

You reinstalled Fable (unnecessarily, by the way), did the FreeRoam process correctly but you crash when entering the region that has the chest. This means that you screwed up the chest script.

I've instructed you to post the chest script so that I can point and laugh at you and it, and then give you a non-broken script.

So you were far from not making a single mistake. But even though it took an annoyingly large number of posts on two different sites, you were actually pretty close to successfully spawning a chest.

So if you could just post the chest script, we can be done with this.
Re: Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame) [message #47918 is a reply to message #47911] Fri, 12 December 2008 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

problem solved i used cbox to spawn the chest then i put stuff in with AE yayayayayaay and im sorry Sad

Alex harrison
Re: Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame) [message #47919 is a reply to message #47918] Fri, 12 December 2008 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
blood gaunlet wrote on Sat, 13 December 2008 00:43

problem solved i used cbox to spawn the chest then i put stuff in with AE yayayayayaay and im sorry Sad
CBox automatically dumps the FinalAlbion.wad file, automatically renames the FinalAlbion.wad file, and has an interface to build chests with, so I can understand why you'd like it. What I don't understand is why you would use AE to put the script in. You may as well use a text editor, it's really the same thing.
Re: Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame) [message #47920 is a reply to message #47911] Fri, 12 December 2008 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

the only thing now os that im haveing trouble wit the JOB armour why does it do this ive already put them through FE why is it crashing i mean ive already spawned alot of stuff but this i think is stuffed
1.so is it the armour?
2.it can not be a missed instruction
3.????????????????
4.Profit!
yer but isnt a chest you spawn in the final albion wad thing
and if so it takes for ever to load

[Updated on: Fri, 12 December 2008 23:30] by Moderator

Re: Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame) [message #47922 is a reply to message #47920] Fri, 12 December 2008 23:30 Go to previous message

Retired
When I say that this isn't ProjectEgo, that you won't be given the leniency here that is given you there, did you think that I was joking, or that I'm not to be taken seriously, or that on my forehead is a tattoo that reads "douche"? Because that's not what it says.
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8409/heysk6.png
Stop double-/triple-/n-posting. Don't go off-topic. Don't ask broad questions about something that doesn't make sense to you only because you haven't bothered to take the time to check out and understand how FreeRoam, chest spawning, and the FinalAlbion.wad file works.Rule #1

blood gaunlet wrote on Sat, 13 December 2008 00:57

the only thing now os that im haveing trouble wit the JOB armour why does it do this ive already put them through FE why is it crashing i mean ive already spawned alot of stuff but this i think is stuffed
1.so is it the armour?
2.it can not be a missed instruction
3.????????????????
4.Profit!
blood gaunlet wrote on Sat, 13 December 2008 01:12

yer but isnt a chest you spawn in the final albion wad thing
and if so it takes for ever to load
All of your problems amount to user error, mostly because of your failure to attempt to understand anything, failure to follow instructions, failure to search, failure to help others help you, and while not a direct cause, it might be related to you being a twit.

I refuse to help you.

[Updated on: Sat, 13 December 2008 00:09]

Previous Topic: morerunes.com?
Next Topic: need mod to restore my character
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:23:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01260 seconds