Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » help with oakvale
help with oakvale [message #47968] Mon, 15 December 2008 16:35 Go to next message
Delibirate is currently offline  Delibirate

I was messing around with CBox and decided to give oakvale a "Prison" look but when I go in game it crashes so can you tell me what I did wrong? I just added some of those cages that hangs on chains, a bandit cage with 2 vilagers and 1 bandit inside and a new harbor with balverines and villagers I also added a wall so the villagers can't get away. that's pretty much all i did and I wanna know which one of these I wasn't suppose to do

Re: help with oakvale [message #47971 is a reply to message #47968] Mon, 15 December 2008 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Delibirate wrote on Mon, 15 December 2008 18:35

can you tell me what I did wrong?
Not without being as vague as you.

I was walking and I hurt my leg. Can you tell me what I did wrong?
Delibirate wrote on Mon, 15 December 2008 18:35

I just added some of those cages that hangs on chains, a bandit cage with 2 vilagers and 1 bandit inside and a new harbor with balverines and villagers I also added a wall so the villagers can't get away. that's pretty much all i did and I wanna know which one of these I wasn't suppose to do
Technically, you aren't supposed to do any of it, but you can do all of it anyway. The problem is most likely a simple syntax-related thing. Just take a look at the tng and see for yourself what doesn't look right.
Re: help with oakvale [message #47976 is a reply to message #47971] Mon, 15 December 2008 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Delibirate is currently offline  Delibirate

How do I know which ones "doesn't look right"?

Re: help with oakvale [message #47977 is a reply to message #47976] Mon, 15 December 2008 20:14 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Delibirate wrote on Mon, 15 December 2008 22:04

How do I know which ones "doesn't look right"?
It will be the one with a syntax error.
Previous Topic: Albion Explorer CHEST Problem (Read before you flame)
Next Topic: My Attempts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:30:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01198 seconds