Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Horn removal
Horn removal [message #48021] Mon, 22 December 2008 10:52 Go to next message
LACP is currently offline  LACP
Hi Guys!

Ok, Right away i am new in this Forum and new to modding Fable, so ya i'm a pretty noob.
My question is: I downloaded Fable Explorer and changed my Appearance to that of Jack of Blades.So far so good, but when you look the front of (me playing)Jack, because i'm EVIL Very Happy you can still see the Horns, which looks kind of shitty.

Can you edit the bones folder so you can't see those stupid( Mad ) horns no more?

Hope for a quick answer!

[Updated on: Mon, 22 December 2008 11:17] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Horn removal [message #48022 is a reply to message #48021] Mon, 22 December 2008 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
No.
The problem with mesh swaps is, well, everything.
The Hero's skin effects, morphing (texture, skeletal, effects, etc.), everything that makes it possible to some way or another personalize the Hero pose a problem for mesh swaps. Luckily for you, there's an easy solution.
Through a series of definition edits, all morphing can be removed.
Because I'm tired of seeing these types of questions, I'll be making a mod to wipe all morphing. I'll post it when I'm done.

EDIT:
Attached mod.

Adds new CAppearanceModifierDefs for the horns as well as all of the hair styles. Also adds a new CCreatureDef and a new CHeroMorphDef of the Hero. All new entries automatically linked, so all you have to do is save and go, with one exception for you: Any mesh swaps with the Hero will have to be done again.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 December 2008 12:08]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Horn removal [message #48065 is a reply to message #48021] Wed, 24 December 2008 00:16 Go to previous message
LACP is currently offline  LACP
Thanks, it worked perfectly for me. Very Happy
Now My Jack finally looks like Jack ! Twisted Evil
Previous Topic: What's the Name of this Sword?
Next Topic: I'm totally lost...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:27:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01558 seconds