Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Help with Draw Power
Help with Draw Power [message #48267] Thu, 01 January 2009 14:26 Go to next message
Sinloren is currently offline  Sinloren
Hey there. If you remember, when you go into the Chamber of Fate at the end of the game there is the Sword of Aeons standing with its tip to the floor with an effect on it. I know its called "END_GAME_DRAW_POWER" in the effects.big in FE. What i cant do is use it on the Sword of Aeons in game. For the simple reason it acts like the sword is the other way round in my hand with the tip not going towards my head but rather to the floor, as if the effect thinks the sword is still pointing to the floor. I know you can get it to go onto the blade because the GWAS Project has a screenshot with the Sword of Aeons with the effect on the blade itself. does anybody know how can i get it to be like that. More importantly a detailed guide of what to do. ive tried all the searches and come up with nothing. does this involve editing the effect itself? if so what programms will i need and where can i get them from, and how do i go about doing this large edit. below is a link to a screenshot with the sword of aeons on it, it has the effect im talking about from the end fight with jack

Fixed link by JohnDoe.

[Updated on: Thu, 01 January 2009 15:43] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Help with Draw Power [message #48270 is a reply to message #48267] Thu, 01 January 2009 18:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The way you put it, it sounds like an oopsie made in the CObjectAugmentationsDef/model. The helpers in the model must be referenced correctly in the CObjectAugmentationsDef. But I doubt this is it.

I think there may have been a mistake in assigning the effect. Please tell us what you did, specific details, and we'll go from there.
Sinloren wrote on Thu, 01 January 2009 16:26

does this involve editing the effect itself?
Fortunately for you, no, because...
Sinloren wrote on Thu, 01 January 2009 16:26

if so what programms will i need and where can i get them from, and how do i go about doing this large edit.
Hex workshop, BreakPoint software. You'd have to hex edit the effect manually, and that = sucks.
Re: Help with Draw Power [message #48280 is a reply to message #48270] Fri, 02 January 2009 05:40 Go to previous message
Sinloren is currently offline  Sinloren
i just did what i do with any permanent effect, i simply changed the augmentations to the id of the effect i wanted on the sword of Aeons in its CAugmentationDef section.
Previous Topic: Weapon title change
Next Topic: Hai I am teh douche.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:41:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01371 seconds