Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Small Horns
Small Horns [message #48284] Fri, 02 January 2009 14:14 Go to next message
CookieMonster is currently offline  CookieMonster
Hey I have been trying to edit the horns so that they stay small and so I dont get so bald but all I ended up doing was deleting horns all together. So can anyone help me?
Re: Small Horns [message #48285 is a reply to message #48284] Sat, 03 January 2009 02:05 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
My guess is that you are simply deleting the larger horns entries from the array in CAppearanceModifierDef. That's okay, you were almost there, just one thing left to do:
There are two values in the remaining entry in the array, labeled AppearOnRank/DisappearOnRank. Change the DisappearOnRank to 1.1.
If you want to have the small horns the very moment you have even a smidget of evil, change the AppearOnRank to 0.1.

The balding is a bit more complex.
You have to remove the bald textures from the CHeroMorphDef texture morphing array, and you have to edit the CAppearanceModifierDef of each hair OBJECT entry, removing the balding meshes and changing the DisappearOnRank of the standard model to 1.1, so that it doesn't disappear altogether. I won't go into specific detail about that though, as you've not expressed a problem with doing that. If you would like to know more, just ask.
Previous Topic: Buff hero is too buff
Next Topic: Quest Reward Help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:55:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01339 seconds