Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Stronger Jack of blades
Stronger Jack of blades [message #48496] Fri, 09 January 2009 10:51 Go to next message
jp_b46 is currently offline  jp_b46
just that, because he wasnt what i exoected, so, i would like him to be a harder opponent
Re: Stronger Jack of blades [message #48593 is a reply to message #48496] Tue, 13 January 2009 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lord_Shade is currently offline  Lord_Shade
You can probably find his attacks somewhere and make them stronger, plus you can probably find ways to increase his normal damage and armor strength. Also, you can change the attack of his minions. That would make it harder. Yeah, Jack of Blades was a pretty disappointing boss.

The sentient may perceive and love the universe, but the universe cannot perceive and love the sentient. The universe sees no distinction between the multitude of creatures and elements which comprise it. All are equal. It cannot control what it creates and it cannot be controlled by its creations. Those who curse the workings of the universe curse that which is deaf. Those who strike out at those workings fight that which is inviolate. Those who shake their fists, shake their fists at blind stars.
Re: Stronger Jack of blades [message #48602 is a reply to message #48496] Wed, 14 January 2009 08:58 Go to previous message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

jp_b46 wrote on Fri, 09 January 2009 10:51

just that, because he wasnt what i exoected, so, i would like him to be a harder opponent

It's not the fact that Jack is an easy opponent, it's the fact that people take health potions like god knows what. Defeat him without health potions and you'll see what i mean.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 14 January 2009 08:59]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Summoners?
Next Topic: Increase no. of ghost swords?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:16:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01117 seconds