Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Help: Tattoo Screenshots
Help: Tattoo Screenshots [message #48612] Wed, 14 January 2009 19:47 Go to next message
Ronin is currently offline  Ronin
I've tried for endless hours, with no success whatsoever, to spawn the Snowspire tattoo cards. The guides are very helpful but I think I'm just overlooking something, either way it's given me a headache the past few days. I was hoping to get them so I could screenshot them (it seems they're absolutely nowhere to be found on the internet).

Could someone spawn these and screenshot them? Either snap the face on the card or your own face with the tattoo on it (as long as you don't have a very aligned or aged face).

Unless someone knows where some shots are of these on the internet?

Thanks & regards
Re: Help: Tattoo Screenshots [message #48613 is a reply to message #48612] Wed, 14 January 2009 20:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Perhaps we could just help you spawn them?

Have you used FreeRoam?
Have you renamed, moved or deleted the FinalAlbion.wad file?
Have you used either AlbionExplorer (AE) or ChocolateBox (CBox)?
Are you operating on Vista?

Please present your chest script.
Please tell us where the chest script belongs (in what tng).
Please tell us which quest section the script is in.

AE/CBox have wizards/templates/etc. that make chest spawning a cinch. Be sure to read the AE Wiki page and AE thread for information on the app and the downloads. The CBox thread has information about CBox and the downloads.

For chest spawning using a text editor, read this.

To get the OBJECT entry names for the tattoos, look for them using either CBox or FE.

[Updated on: Wed, 14 January 2009 20:29]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Help: Tattoo Screenshots [message #48623 is a reply to message #48612] Thu, 15 January 2009 08:34 Go to previous message
Ronin is currently offline  Ronin
Quote:

For chest spawning using a text editor, read this.

Wow, that took about 4 minutes... compared to the hours I spent using the wizards (and they ended up not even working).

Thanks a lot.
Previous Topic: How Do I Reinstall
Next Topic: Helppppp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 10:30:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01401 seconds