Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Maze's/Whispers Staff turns me into a statue
icon9.gif  Maze's/Whispers Staff turns me into a statue [message #48662] Sun, 18 January 2009 11:31 Go to next message
ExploringFable is currently offline  ExploringFable
Hey guys! I'm relatively new to fable modding. I started a couple of days ago.
I wanted to use Maze's staff for my hero so I went through tons of guides over and over again to make a new weapon entity and give it it's own AugmentationDef and WeaponDef.
When I was finally done, I was going to test it. I wielded it and I couldn't move! When I pressed WASD, nothing happened. If I click, my hero just turns the way I'm facing but doen't move (he just spins without moving). Then I got mad and spammed spells. Turns out that I can run with the staff while in berserk mode but I can't attack with it. I've been trying to find the answer myself in FE but I have given up. I don't think I'm experienced enough to fix it. Does anyone have an idea of what is wrong or is it impossible to fix?

Just a summary so there's no misunderstanding.

Maze's Staff
Without berserk - Can NOT move. Can NOT attack.
With berserk - Can move. Can NOT attack.

Edit: BTW I have the same problem with the standard Maze/Whisper staff so I didn't do anything to ruin the staff.

[Updated on: Sun, 18 January 2009 11:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Maze's/Whispers Staff turns me into a statue [message #48663 is a reply to message #48662] Sun, 18 January 2009 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driftking7050 is currently offline  driftking7050
did you get the staff animation mod. without it the staves are unusable

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/theking_7050/Rytir.jpg
Re: Maze's/Whispers Staff turns me into a statue [message #48664 is a reply to message #48663] Sun, 18 January 2009 12:59 Go to previous message
ExploringFable is currently offline  ExploringFable
No.. Embarassed
I thought I had searched for everything.
Thanks man! Laughing

Edit: It works. I downloaded staff animations and a run fix from this site. I usually find what I am looking for by searching. I only registered to get the answer to this question and it turned out I didn't have to at all. Razz

Anyway thank you again driftking7050. All best!

[Updated on: Sun, 18 January 2009 13:12]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Editing Summoning Skill Not Working? (I've read the guide, don't bother flaming me with that idea)
Next Topic: i need help with the hp and magic bars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 10:37:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01234 seconds