Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Augmentations gone
Augmentations gone [message #48832] Mon, 26 January 2009 12:55
Lord_Shade is currently offline  Lord_Shade
Someone wanted the augmentations' effects removed from the game. I'm not sure exactly why, but whatever. I figure someone else out there might not like them either, (though I do), so I'm posting two mod packages where they are gone. For example, all augmentation effects on arrows are gone, including the effects of when you draw the arrow. The sparks from a flame arrow or lightning arrow when hitting an opponent are gone as well. The swing effects are gone too. All those things are gone. I'm not posting pictures for the reason that anyone can just disbelieve me, as everything looks like normal anyway. If I post a pic of a weapon swung it'll look like a normal weapon anyway, so I can't really achieve anything through pics. Anyway, you shouldn't grab this mod if you don't want it. It doesn't seem that useful for me as I like the effects there, but as I said, someone out there might want it anyway. There's two packs, grab them both.

The sentient may perceive and love the universe, but the universe cannot perceive and love the sentient. The universe sees no distinction between the multitude of creatures and elements which comprise it. All are equal. It cannot control what it creates and it cannot be controlled by its creations. Those who curse the workings of the universe curse that which is deaf. Those who strike out at those workings fight that which is inviolate. Those who shake their fists, shake their fists at blind stars.
Previous Topic: Good JOB Rays
Next Topic: New Form Of Evil
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:31:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01502 seconds