Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » FE Looking in "fable - thelostchaptersdata\......"
FE Looking in "fable - thelostchaptersdata\......" [message #48910] Sun, 01 February 2009 14:17 Go to next message
Zocta is currently offline  Zocta
I downloaded FE the other day, and as soon as I tried opening it, it automatically started looking in that directory (Which is obviously missing a "\" between the chapters and data) I don't know how to fix this, and I have tried using the directory tool to fix it. If I make a folder called what its looking for in the program files and put the data files in it, FE finds them and reads them fine, but then I am unable to boot from FE. Any advice?
Re: FE Looking in "fable - thelostchaptersdata\......" [message #48911 is a reply to message #48910] Sun, 01 February 2009 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Zocta wrote on Sun, 01 February 2009 16:17

(Which is obviously missing a "\" between the chapters and data) I don't know how to fix this, and I have tried using the directory tool to fix it.
This should help.
Re: FE Looking in "fable - thelostchaptersdata\......" [message #48912 is a reply to message #48910] Sun, 01 February 2009 16:26 Go to previous message
Zocta is currently offline  Zocta
Thank you for a ridiculously easy solution to a pesky problem
Previous Topic: need help with chocolate box!
Next Topic: Convert big files?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 05:52:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01121 seconds