Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » splash.exe??
splash.exe?? [message #49007] Sat, 07 February 2009 09:09 Go to next message
godbandos is currently offline  godbandos
ok so im modding stuff on fable explorer like changing my guy into a summoner and stuff and i get this problem.i apply changes blah blah and when i try to do actions and run fable theres an error stating a "splash.exe file is missing"or something i dont understand what it means so i move on.after i click a profile to play fable it just exits off of fable now whats with that?!? Mad

its hiding in the dark,its teeth are razor sharp,its coming after me it wants my soul it wants my heart...
Re: splash.exe?? [message #49008 is a reply to message #49007] Sat, 07 February 2009 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driftking7050 is currently offline  driftking7050
1. dont worry about splash.exe error its not important.

2. how about you tell us what mods you used, so we have a place to start from.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/theking_7050/Rytir.jpg
Re: splash.exe?? [message #49009 is a reply to message #49008] Sat, 07 February 2009 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was simply changing my fable guy into a summoner.i mean it worked fine when i was summoner number one and when i was an assasin.

its hiding in the dark,its teeth are razor sharp,its coming after me it wants my soul it wants my heart...

[Updated on: Sat, 07 February 2009 14:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: splash.exe?? [message #49034 is a reply to message #49009] Sun, 08 February 2009 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
it's nothing it comes up almost no matter what after you save mods and run fable.
Re: splash.exe?? [message #49038 is a reply to message #49034] Sun, 08 February 2009 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
oryp wrote on Sun, 08 February 2009 13:50

it's nothing it comes up almost no matter what after you save mods and run fable.
You can also grab a No-CD exe. This will keep you from getting this "error". And that's not what he's talking about anymore. The problem now is his crashing.

You changed the Hero, okay. Into an assassin or summoner? How did you do this? You just change the model used or the works? In detail, list everything you did. We need to know so that we can help.
Re: splash.exe?? [message #49067 is a reply to message #49038] Mon, 09 February 2009 14:00 Go to previous message
well i cant actually remember what i used to turn him into it'but i do know were i got it from! Very Happy i got it from youtube the video is called "how to become a minion wardog" i did all the things the video said except with the summoner. Confused the assassin was the same.

Previous Topic: Help please?
Next Topic: Are there any mods for making your items/weapons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:26:08 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01089 seconds