Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Help please?
Help please? [message #49032] Sun, 08 February 2009 11:45 Go to next message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
i need some help i was recently downloading a mod "hairyless hero" and it also removed my will tattoo's my JOB aura and other things with the evil traits, is there anyway of removing loading this to FE? or downloading the original? if so please help lol thanks.
Re: Help please? [message #49036 is a reply to message #49032] Sun, 08 February 2009 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Unless you kept a backup, no. I think one of the other CHeroMorphDefs contains the same information as the one the Hero uses, you can export the data from that one, import into the now empty one. And that just gives it the default values, and still might not completely work right because it might be for the teen Hero or somesuch.

The best way to restore the original values is to grab a copy of the game.bin off of your disc and replace the one you have with it. Then just install the other mods again.

And keep backups of the game.bin and other files before using mods that you might not like.
Re: Help please? [message #49037 is a reply to message #49036] Sun, 08 February 2009 12:27 Go to previous message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
thanks, i kinda got things to my liking i just made the JOB aura into the multi arrow through FE xD
Previous Topic: HOW TO SPAWN STUFF ( no chest or fable explorer)
Next Topic: splash.exe??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:56:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01058 seconds