Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » An idea of how to make a cloak in fable..
An idea of how to make a cloak in fable.. [message #49039] Sun, 08 February 2009 12:30 Go to next message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
I got kinda of an idea, i'm not good at modding but it might be possible to make a cloak. This is the idea: taking the will user part that hangs off the back stretch it out and add it to the mesh of the shoulder pads. I have no idea if thats possible even really...
Re: An idea of how to make a cloak in fable.. [message #49042 is a reply to message #49039] Sun, 08 February 2009 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
That's not the problem. The problem is that even if we made the cloak or cape dynamic, it would be stripped when being imported into FE, so it wouldn't work. Then there's the keeping it static, and rigging it to bones. morerunes thinks it would look alright, I think it would have to be cleverly done for it to look alright, and we're running short on clever these days.
Re: An idea of how to make a cloak in fable.. [message #49043 is a reply to message #49042] Sun, 08 February 2009 12:59 Go to previous message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
true, maybe in the future it will be done, but it was just an idea i had that might be possible and semi-producable perhaps. Razz
Previous Topic: a MINOTAUR Head?
Next Topic: (request) equipable Thunder armor re-texture
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 21:49:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01094 seconds