Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » White balverine head morph
White balverine head morph [message #49045] Sun, 08 February 2009 13:15 Go to next message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
I was wondering if any modders out there could take the trophy balverine head and make it into a hat to go over the hero's head and make it appear like the head is transformed. soo is it possible? (i am very curious about these kind of things)
Re: White balverine head morph [message #49046 is a reply to message #49045] Sun, 08 February 2009 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
It is possible to an extent. I'd recommend using the actual balverine head though. Not discussing the modeling, but the CAppearanceModifierDef could be used to make it appear or not appear given a certain conditions based on rank of the conditions. Conditions are weak/physical/skill/will, good/evil, young/old, berserk could possibly be used as well as the teen set, don't know on those two. But the others could be used, everywhere in between as well.

So, if you make it a hat item, and the Hero is wearing it, and you wanted the head to only appear while he was evil, you could copy the AppearOnRank/DisappearOnRank array in the CAppearanceModifier of the horns then modify it to use the head instead.
Re: White balverine head morph [message #51367 is a reply to message #49045] Thu, 21 May 2009 02:25 Go to previous message
Evil Crow is currently offline  Evil Crow
sorry for the revive but i would also very much appreciate this Very Happy

NORF NORF
Previous Topic: Immortals armor request
Next Topic: Deaths Hand's Mask
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:08:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01264 seconds