Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Experience Multiplier
Experience Multiplier [message #49062] Mon, 09 February 2009 09:57 Go to next message
Shimikins is currently offline  Shimikins
I changed the damage on one of the bows and when I went into the game to see if it worked, the experience that I got from it was 6000000 and it froze the game.

What can I do to change that?

Ps. It does the same with all of the weapons, and the only ones that I have changed is the Ebony Longbow. Not all weapons freeze the game, but how do I change it back to just the regular amount of experience?
Re: Experience Multiplier [message #49064 is a reply to message #49062] Mon, 09 February 2009 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Make the aount much smaller. Your computer obviously can't cope with such a big process.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Experience Multiplier [message #49126 is a reply to message #49064] Thu, 12 February 2009 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shimikins is currently offline  Shimikins
I did do that, but the amount stayed the same.
Re: Experience Multiplier [message #49127 is a reply to message #49062] Thu, 12 February 2009 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

You obviously changed something else. Until you can find out what you changed, we can't help you. We can only guess what you changed.

JohnDoe might know. But don't bug him about it Wink

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Experience Multiplier [message #49128 is a reply to message #49126] Thu, 12 February 2009 15:54 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Hold on, wait, damage doesn't have anything to do with experience.
And you said every weapon does this but the only one you changed was one bow, the problem has nothing to do with weapons.

You changed something else, something unrelated to weapons. Maybe you used a mod. I dunno. But as DarkenedSoul said, until you can tell us what was changed, the only help you'll get is restore the game.bin from a backup. That or grab a clean game.bin off of your discs and replace your borked one with it. Or just reinstall. Whichever is easiest for you.
Previous Topic: No scars on face.
Next Topic: Need fresh Cweapondef /(Also)\ how you change anim speed for throwing objects like arrow,bomb etc...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:19:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00997 seconds