Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » finished mods dont seem to happen
icon5.gif  finished mods dont seem to happen [message #49070] Mon, 09 February 2009 15:32 Go to next message
usmplayer is currently offline  usmplayer
after i downloaded FE i did as directions said to mod weapon damage, im sure that i did this exactly right but whenever i click save mods and play fable its like the mod isnt working everything is still the same with in the game
Re: finished mods dont seem to happen [message #49071 is a reply to message #49070] Mon, 09 February 2009 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

usmplayer wrote on Mon, 09 February 2009 15:32

after i downloaded FE i did as directions said to mod weapon damage, im sure that i did this exactly right but whenever i click save mods and play fable its like the mod isnt working everything is still the same with in the game

1. Are you sure you are editing the right weapon?

2. Do you click Apply Changes in the window before closing it? otherwise it won't save.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: finished mods dont seem to happen [message #49072 is a reply to message #49071] Mon, 09 February 2009 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i attempted to mod every weapon i have in my possession but they all stayed the same
Re: finished mods dont seem to happen [message #49073 is a reply to message #49070] Mon, 09 February 2009 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
usmplayer wrote on Mon, 09 February 2009 17:38

yes i attempted to mod every weapon i have in my possession but they all stayed the same
Sell/donate them, buy them back.

The information about the weapons you already have are saved in the game save, so changing the game.bin information on them does nothing.

Also, note of caution: NPCs use some of the weapons that the Hero uses, meaning that you are increasing the damage for their weapons as well. It's generally better to modify a unique weapon that you don't already have and spawn it in a chest or acquire it in some other way.
Re: finished mods dont seem to happen [message #49075 is a reply to message #49073] Mon, 09 February 2009 16:37 Go to previous message
how can i aquire it then? through a shop? i dont know how to do this
Previous Topic: NPC Navigation
Next Topic: Cannot open bone files??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 09:03:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01323 seconds