Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Where do you put what you download???
icon5.gif  Where do you put what you download??? [message #49137] Fri, 13 February 2009 17:14 Go to next message
Ksy_guy
I need help i dowloaded mods but there not working where do they go in my fable tlc file
Re: Where do you put what you download??? [message #49138 is a reply to message #49137] Fri, 13 February 2009 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GameGeeks is currently offline  GameGeeks
You need to download Fable explore then go to file -> Load Fable Mod Package, select what you mod fmp you want to load then go to Actions -> Save Mods and Run Fable. You should have it then.

Oh and you can do a search for fable explorer. Too lazy to look for a link.
Re: Where do you put what you download??? [message #49148 is a reply to message #49138] Sat, 14 February 2009 11:50 Go to previous message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

GameGeeks wrote on Fri, 13 February 2009 17:47

You need to download Fable explore then go to file -> Load Fable Mod Package, select what you mod fmp you want to load then go to Actions -> Save Mods and Run Fable. You should have it then.

Oh and you can do a search for fable explorer. Too lazy to look for a link.

Yeah, what he said.

FMP's arent Fable gamefiles, they're made by Fable Explorer (fmp stands for Fable Mod Package). So they need to be loaded with our software, and they change the gamefiles to correspond with the FMP.

But a WIKI could have told you that, and we have one. So why didn't you just go there?

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg

[Updated on: Sat, 14 February 2009 11:51]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Cannot open bone files??
Next Topic: CHANGE REACTIONS!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 09:37:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01032 seconds