Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Where is everybody?
Where is everybody? [message #49186] Tue, 17 February 2009 13:18 Go to next message
wolfokami is currently offline  wolfokami
i just wanted to know what happened to everybody... i have a question that i cant seem to find the awnser to

ok u know that kid who made the throwing knife mod (great job btw)
how to you change the reload draw speed because i can't find the def or variable for it do i have to add it? is it inherited from the bow?

The seemingly droll questions posted on this forum were too much for me. I gave up coding and began a unpromising life of sin. Today, I find myself on the street performing sexual favors to women in exchange of currency. Because of this, I find myself more in debt now more than ever. I only have access as I mistook a emo-looking kid for a woman and I am using his computer while he sleeps. Thanks for the concern.

Yea... as for me... well I just don't like you.

me either, you suck

[Updated on: Mon, 16 March 2009 18:37] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Where is everybody? [message #49193 is a reply to message #49186] Tue, 17 February 2009 19:19 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Everybody is gone or busy, you get used to it eventually. Repeating a question just because no one answered your first question isn't a smart idea; the fact that no one answered the first time is a sign that your question was already answered somewhere else and no one feels like repeating it.

I believe there's a value labeled Draw/Reload speed given in the CWeaponDef, but I don't believe that it is the value for whether or not the projectile will do any damage if you just click without holding the mouse button down for a second or two. If you find the specific value that controls this, let us know so we can update the xml.

Repeat a question again and I'll just delete it.
Previous Topic: white ground and yellow water?
Next Topic: Help with the Hesperus 24 trainer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:58:30 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01193 seconds