Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » retextures of the guild:evil,hippi
retextures of the guild:evil,hippi [message #49201] Thu, 19 February 2009 17:30 Go to next message
JoB killa is currently offline  JoB killa
well right now i am guessing i have atleast 59% done but then i have to add the black vines to the walls and other things but i should have it done in like 2 hours or so but ill make a mod pack for it then ill uplod it this is the evil 1 ill be making hippi 1 later on but anyways comment on it if you want me a to make custom 1 for you cuz if so i will work on making it

** Moved to General Mod Discussion. - Please read WIP Forum Rules before posting. **

[Updated on: Thu, 19 February 2009 19:48] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: retextures of the guild:evil,hippi [message #49204 is a reply to message #49201] Thu, 19 February 2009 19:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
Have you seen the pictures of the original one I did, you should implement some of that, rememer, no texture fmps

Dammit
icon8.gif  Re: retextures of the guild:evil,hippi [message #49272 is a reply to message #49204] Sun, 22 February 2009 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JoB killa is currently offline  JoB killa
omg well i was doing something and it crashed my game so now have to redo it all over again which sucks so it will take me a while do find all the ids and how can i change the bushes to torn bushes with out crashing?
Re: retextures of the guild:evil,hippi [message #49275 is a reply to message #49201] Mon, 23 February 2009 00:42 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
A common user error associated with textures that causes crashes is, when importing a texture, the alpha bit is automatically set to 1. For alpha textures, it should be 1, but for non-alpha textures, DXT1 textures, it needs to be 0.

When the game loads a texture that is DXT3/Alpha0 or DXT1/Alpha1, it crashes.
Previous Topic: heelp! can't edit userst!
Next Topic: Questions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 14:50:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01205 seconds