Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Bordello Noob Question Need Help
icon5.gif  Bordello Noob Question Need Help [message #49238] Sat, 21 February 2009 09:45 Go to next message
aNd-1 is currently offline  aNd-1
Embarassed Well i was changing the definition of Sophia for the Bordello, in Bordello.tng, and i changed it so she would be able to marry and follow, but it's not working. I saved the file in FinalAlbion, which stored in my Levels Folder of Fable:TLC. Is it suppose to be in the data folder? And do i save Bordello.tng in the folder or do i move it somewhere else? And if it helps i am at the part of the Bordello where you can either give up the bordello or manage it. So any help would be appreciated.
Re: Bordello Noob Question Need Help [message #49246 is a reply to message #49238] Sat, 21 February 2009 17:59 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Did you rename the FinalAlbion.wad? If not, do so.

The other, more likely scenario is that the information pertaining to her in the bordello is already saved in the save file, and your best bet is to then change the UID. What you should end up with is a duplicate that will then be able to follow and marry.
Previous Topic: Flying possible?
Next Topic: How to clone or mesh a new Sophia?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:17:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01691 seconds