Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Boomerang Axe
Boomerang Axe [message #49368] Fri, 27 February 2009 12:52 Go to next message
wolfokami is currently offline  wolfokami
Im thinking about making the obsiadian great axe a boomerang but im not sure how to so it

Right now i figured out how to replace the arrows witht he axe on the bow but it looks kind of cheesy having to pull back the axe like a bow

It should be more like Holy_Avenger's throwing knives only i want it to come backafter throwing

is that possible...?
Re: Boomerang Axe [message #49369 is a reply to message #49368] Fri, 27 February 2009 14:02 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
wolfokami wrote on Fri, 27 February 2009 14:52

Right now i figured out how to replace the arrows witht he axe on the bow but it looks kind of cheesy having to pull back the axe like a bow
In the fourth editable value of the CWeaponDef, there is a string value.
CWeaponDef >> AnimationGroup (32C5F57F) >> WeaponTypeString
For the bow, it should say "BOW"/"CROSSBOW"/"CROSSBOW_PUMPACTION" depending on which kind of bow you're talking about.
Replace the string value with "THROWING_THINGS".
While you're there, change type (first value) to 7 and class (second value) to 3.

You may want to up the speed of the SHOT. First editable float value after the CDef array in the SHOT entry, tied to the CWeaponDef (you can find the link to it in the CWeaponDef).
SHOT >> Speed (EF26C508) >> Speed

This will allow it to go farther, in more of a straight line, instead of just being lobbed like a grenade as it was meant to be.
wolfokami wrote on Fri, 27 February 2009 14:52

It should be more like Holy_Avenger's throwing knives only i want it to come backafter throwing

is that possible...?
No.
Previous Topic: Damage Editing and Being different Heroes! Yay!
Next Topic: Ghostly Sword creature change
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 17:26:27 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00907 seconds