Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » New Item Pack v2.5  () 1 Vote
Re: New Item Pack v2.5 [message #70231 is a reply to message #69512] Thu, 03 April 2014 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LittleV is currently offline  LittleV
Hope this classifies as new information, as to not be classified Walker of Dead Threads as well!

But just wanted to suggest that OldBoy include his great work of SLINGSHOTS into this compilation.

I'm gonna try doing it for my own game, but I think the community would really appreciate it!

All the best,

V

"...the avatar is, to the metallic memory of chronology, what the subject is to the fruitful forgetfulness of History."
Re: New Item Pack v2.5 [message #70239 is a reply to message #70231] Thu, 03 April 2014 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

No, this does not classify as new information. It is a suggestion for a mod that isn't even being worked on anymore. Also:

Quote:

But just wanted to suggest that OldBoy include his great work of SLINGSHOTS into this compilation.

OldBoy didn't make the Slingshot mod, so it was not his great work. That was JohnDoe. While not required, it's probably a good idea to get your admins straight.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: New Item Pack v2.5 [message #71218 is a reply to message #49376] Sat, 28 November 2015 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wildcard9 is currently offline  Wildcard9

Shocked Shocked Shocked
This is fantastic! Thank you so much!
I just built a new computer after not having one for 3 years, and i'm getting back into FTLC and the modding.
You saved me a TON of time.

Re: New Item Pack v2.5 [message #71426 is a reply to message #49376] Sun, 15 May 2016 15:50 Go to previous message
SKYFALL is currently offline  SKYFALL
Cool! the only thing i can find wrong with it is if you sell any item to him you don't get any gold.
Previous Topic: HD Snow
Next Topic: DarkSouls in Greatwood DLC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:17:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01519 seconds