Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Dark knight armor re-textures
Dark knight armor re-textures [message #49433] Sun, 01 March 2009 14:17 Go to next message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2685/221200984602pm.th.jpg it goes over dark plate + daemon warrior helm, sword of aeons skorm's bow enjoy!
Re: Dark knight armor re-textures [message #49443 is a reply to message #49433] Sun, 01 March 2009 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

We're trying to get newbies in the habit.

So hop to it young man!

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Dark knight armor re-textures [message #49661 is a reply to message #49433] Sun, 08 March 2009 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
Okay i still have these textures (I lost the thunder ones but someone else made the exact same lol so i'll get these up here soon)EDIT:my friends dad died soo it's gonna be a bit late sry.

[Updated on: Wed, 11 March 2009 17:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Dark knight armor re-textures [message #53626 is a reply to message #49433] Sun, 16 August 2009 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chief ADFP

game lockup when i try to get the dark armor (dark plate boots did not try other it lockup at that point)

it loaded up find into the game but when i try to get the plate armor (Dark Armor)

Re: Dark knight armor re-textures [message #53789 is a reply to message #53626] Sun, 23 August 2009 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chief ADFP

any one have any ids how i can replace the file it damage so the game run as normal as before this!

is it the graphic.bin or wad file? i get off the disc to switch it back to normal

i have all item on the HD already from the disc from them cad files

but don't know what one will need to be replace in the game to cover the game locking up

Re: Dark knight armor re-textures [message #53795 is a reply to message #53789] Sun, 23 August 2009 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Look in the folders that contain the games files and see which ones were changed on the date you installed this mod. If you don't that date, you may have to replace them all.
Here are the locations of the game files that get altered by fmps:

game.bin: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\CompiledDef s
script.bin: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\CompiledDef s
names.bin: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\CompiledDef s
graphics.big: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\graphics
textures.big: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\graphics\pc
text.big: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\lang\Englis h
effects.big: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Misc\pc

Re: Dark knight armor re-textures [message #53812 is a reply to message #53789] Mon, 24 August 2009 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Chief ADFP wrote on Mon, 24 August 2009 03:35

any one have any ids how i can replace the file it damage so the game run as normal as before this!

is it the graphic.bin or wad file? i get off the disc to switch it back to normal

i have all item on the HD already from the disc from them cad files

but don't know what one will need to be replace in the game to cover the game locking up

This is a retexture, so most likely you'll have to replace the textures.big
I checked it to be sure, this mod only contains texture entries.

To see what entries an fmp contains, rename the mod.fmp to mod.big and open it with FE.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Dark knight armor re-textures [message #53986 is a reply to message #49433] Sun, 30 August 2009 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chief ADFP

thanks all

got it working again, without this skin mod

end up re-install the game totally

thank god i save the other fmp file

Re: Dark knight armor re-textures [message #56597 is a reply to message #53986] Mon, 29 March 2010 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
battery000 is currently offline  battery000
Every time I view one of the items in a shop the game crashes and on one of my characters the armor has texture issues (it displays as a bunch of pink blue yellow green purple boxes)

Is there a way to remove the mod without reinstalling? I lost one of my install discs.
Re: Dark knight armor re-textures [message #56599 is a reply to message #56597] Mon, 29 March 2010 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

To see which files are affected by this mod, rename the file by changing the ".fmp" part to ".big", then in FE click 'file' then 'open' and find that file and click it, then in the top left box with file names in it, double click the file. See which file or files you need.

Now check the link in my sig concerning back-ups, look in the second spoiler block to see which disk each file is on. You may get lucky and still have the disk or disks with the files you need to fix this.

Good luck.

Re: Dark knight armor re-textures [message #56616 is a reply to message #56599] Tue, 30 March 2010 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
battery000 is currently offline  battery000
jwc2200 wrote on Mon, 29 March 2010 10:40

To see which files are affected by this mod, rename the file by changing the ".fmp" part to ".big", then in FE click 'file' then 'open' and find that file and click it, then in the top left box with file names in it, double click the file. See which file or files you need.

Now check the link in my sig concerning back-ups, look in the second spoiler block to see which disk each file is on. You may get lucky and still have the disk or disks with the files you need to fix this.

Good luck.

Thanks it worked Smile
Re: Dark knight armor re-textures [message #56725 is a reply to message #49433] Mon, 05 April 2010 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xx Ultima xX is currently offline  Xx Ultima xX
Im so glad I read the replies before I downloaded this..

seems like an epic failure mod lol
Re: Dark knight armor re-textures [message #56727 is a reply to message #56725] Mon, 05 April 2010 08:52 Go to previous message

Administrator

This mod is broken. I tried it out on a fresh install to be sure.
oryp: when/if you try this again, instead of making an fmp make a mergeable big. That works better for texture only mods.

How to make a mergable big:
When you open FE, open textures, apply your retextures to the object
again(you don't even have to put the originals back after testing,
just reapply to the changed bmps) after you have made the changes,
right click textures.big, a list of options will pop up, click
'Save Changes As Big', save the file, then upload it to a file sharing site.
You don't even have to 'Save Mods and Run Fable', just close FE after you save the big.

To merge the big using FE:
right click textures.big and click merge big, and choose the saved big.
After it does its thing click Actions, Save Mods and Run Fable.

Previous Topic: Assassin's Creed
Next Topic: Rhadiel's Armour
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:15:37 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01234 seconds