Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » A bit of a bones problem...
icon8.gif  A bit of a bones problem... [message #49536] Thu, 05 March 2009 15:08 Go to next message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
for somereason when i switch bones the muscle size of the charactor is off it just changes height any ideas to this?? I basically just stretches my person and if i have max muscle the armor and legs get smaller in widith. someone please help?
Re: A bit of a bones problem... [message #49538 is a reply to message #49536] Thu, 05 March 2009 17:38 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Editing of the *.bncfg files? You probably did it wrong.
It's not a simplistic system and requires a bit of understanding and forethought.
You must take into account the amount of what types of bone morphing has already taken place when determining whether or not the changes are good or how to adjust the values if the changes are not good.
You must make sure that you aren't throwing in bad values, for instance, having the weaker bones be bigger/taller than the strong/tall bones respectively.

Take a moment to study all of the bones, determine exactly what kind of changes you want to make and where, then what values you must use to achieve this. And be prepared to use trial and error as a medium of learning.
Previous Topic: Questions
Next Topic: Need help w/ finalAlbion levels
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 20:28:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01391 seconds