Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Signature I saw.
Signature I saw. [message #49701] Sun, 08 March 2009 21:47 Go to next message
nick_m100 is currently offline  nick_m100

There was a signature I saw on here about the universe and how it is indifferent to everything. I was wondering what that signature was because despite all my searching through all the posts I've read today I couldn't find it. I would like to know the whole quote and if anyone could tell me it would be much appreciated.

Maybe even just who said it. I'm not overly concerned with which it is, I just need a lead to go on to find it.

Sorry if this seems irrelevant to everything but it's kind of about the community so it almost fits.
Re: Signature I saw. [message #49702 is a reply to message #49701] Sun, 08 March 2009 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Quote:

The sentient may perceive and love the universe, but the universe cannot perceive and love the sentient. The universe sees no distinction between the multitude of creatures and elements which comprise it. All are equal. It cannot control what it creates and it cannot be controlled by its creations. Those who curse the workings of the universe curse that which is deaf. Those who strike out at those workings fight that which is inviolate. Those who shake their fists, shake their fists at blind stars.
Lord_Shade.

For future reference: Learn how to use Google.
Re: Signature I saw. [message #49736 is a reply to message #49701] Mon, 09 March 2009 17:44 Go to previous message
nick_m100 is currently offline  nick_m100

I did use google. I just couldn't find it. I didn't know what terms to search.
Previous Topic: Partial Credit
Next Topic: Introductions and whatnot
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:03:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01529 seconds