Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Introductions and whatnot
Introductions and whatnot [message #49804] Wed, 11 March 2009 09:51 Go to next message
VoxEladrin is currently offline  VoxEladrin
Howdy, VoxEladrin here. I stumbled upon this site while searching for modifications for Fable, and looking through the site's users' work, I'm impressed.

My modification experience comes from KOTOR 2 and Doom 3, though and the method you use here is a little more complicated than simply copying and pasting into a folder =\ With practice I'm sure I'll get it right.

Anyway, I'm a spriter/icon artist, my specialty being Fire Emblem mugshots. I plan on "mugging" people's Fable Characters, or NPCs some day but first I'd need to make my own.

Anyway, here's a few examples of my work. My usual save type is .png, hopefully its acceptable (Since there seems to be some .bmp hating here)

Examples (From most to least recent)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/VoxTheHero/GHEISTlogo.png
City of Villains, Justice Server

[Updated on: Wed, 11 March 2009 09:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Introductions and whatnot [message #49805 is a reply to message #49804] Wed, 11 March 2009 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

We have a bmp 'hate' since it's quite a large format. It eats everyones bandwith (and space on the server).
The reason it looks like 'hate' sometimes is to make sure people don't do it again.
While a single bmp doesn't really pose a problem, imagine we replaced all jpegs or pngs by bmps...

Anyways, png is a fine format Wink

Also; welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.
I've also modded kotor back in the days a little, fine game. (yeah yeah John I know you think it's an errand game Razz)

[edit:]typo

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.

[Updated on: Wed, 11 March 2009 10:18]

Re: Introductions and whatnot [message #49806 is a reply to message #49805] Wed, 11 March 2009 10:19 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
OldBoy wrote on Wed, 11 March 2009 12:15

(yeah yeah John I know you think it's an errand game Razz)
Tell them to do it their flipping self.

[Updated on: Mon, 16 March 2009 18:33] by Moderator

Previous Topic: Signature I saw.
Next Topic: Fable problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:40:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01306 seconds