Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Magic mushrooms
Magic mushrooms [message #50022] Mon, 16 March 2009 21:29 Go to next message
Scudreloaded is currently offline  Scudreloaded

I saw on youtube that theres a magic mushroom in the game. iv never found it, but beyond that it apears like the guy on youtube changed the effects so it would give off trippy effts ( although he just changes it so its like ur characters drunk)
i'm not very good at modding so can someone make this for me. and if you can make it more trippy/ like actual tripping (seeing the colors and porportion gets off some) that'd be nice. i guess messege if u can and what more specifics you'd like.
i think this would be a bomb item to be able to put in the world.
Re: Magic mushrooms [message #50023 is a reply to message #50022] Mon, 16 March 2009 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
No. Can't be done, for multiple reasons.
icon2.gif  Re: Magic mushrooms [message #50028 is a reply to message #50023] Tue, 17 March 2009 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Well
heres the link to what gave me the inspiration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_VjUkDZe2o
can that be done?
i started toying around with cbox and found how to put new items into the game. but i dunno what nums change what. so ive been trying to mess around here and there in fable explorer because i can see what im changing a lil easyer.
is this a fake then?
Re: Magic mushrooms [message #50029 is a reply to message #50028] Tue, 17 March 2009 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
What he did was possible, what you want isn't possible. There's a difference.
Re: Magic mushrooms [message #50030 is a reply to message #50029] Tue, 17 March 2009 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

allright well how can i acomplish what was show in the video.
i cant even figure out how to make the blue mushroom eddible
couldnt bloom lighting be turned up also? that'd give a similar effect to what id like

[Updated on: Tue, 17 March 2009 02:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Magic mushrooms [message #50031 is a reply to message #50030] Tue, 17 March 2009 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
Okay, look, here's what you have at your disposal.

OBJECT entries >> Main OBJECT entry >> CBonusItemDef
SPECIAL_ABILITIES_DRUNKENNESS_DEF entries >> SPECIAL_ABILITIES_DRUNKENNESS_DEF_INSTANCE

CBonusItemDef determines a lot of things for specific items.
Health modifier;
Fat modifier;
Will modifier;
Seconds health/will given;
Will experience;
Skill experience;
Strength experience;
Morality change;
Agreeableness modifier;
Attractiveness modifier;
Scariness modifier;
Health capacity increase;
Will capacity increase;
Change to day boolean;
Change to night boolean;
Attack speed multiplier;
Attack speed increase time;
Particle effect;
Is alcoholic boolean;
Alcoholic strength.

SPECIAL_ABILITIES_DRUNKENNESS_DEF_INSTANCE determines the following:
Which texture sprite is used for the effect;
Maximum alpha of the sprite used;
Horizontal speed;
Rotational speed.

And that's it. All your guy did was make an apple an alcoholic item, then jacked up the alcoholic strength to a bazillion. Then trade out the graphic used with that of a mushroom.

Do please understand why I'm not impressed and don't care about this idea.
Re: Magic mushrooms [message #50035 is a reply to message #50031] Tue, 17 March 2009 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yeah. i'm sorry for asking for such a childish thing. i saw it on youtube and was amused by it.
i prolly asked for it the wrong way tho.lol
if it means anything its been a good 6 months since iv tripped. became too spacey

Can items also effect the amount of bloom lighting involved? such as an inscrease it / make the world seem darker possibly?they'd be different items of course and it'd have to be non-permanent
icon10.gif  Re: Magic mushrooms [message #50042 is a reply to message #50022] Tue, 17 March 2009 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

All right Laughing
I got it. I figurd out how to swap the meshes, changed what the text says about it, and can place it in chests. last question before i post the item up.
What number drunkenness would be adequet so its similar to the video. i placed it at 30 and didnt see any results. Is there a limit to how strong it can be before it wont even load the item?
Do you care if i post it or not? due to its context i wanted to ask that aswell.
Re: Magic mushrooms [message #50044 is a reply to message #50042] Tue, 17 March 2009 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
You should be able to get it to 2000000000. No clue what it is in the video. Remember that the typical beer tankard is just 1.
Re: Magic mushrooms [message #50046 is a reply to message #50022] Tue, 17 March 2009 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thank you
i'll toy around with it and release it later
Re: Magic mushrooms [message #50129 is a reply to message #50046] Wed, 18 March 2009 17:31 Go to previous message

Is it possible to make this item randomly dropped?
Previous Topic: Aim Mode Movement
Next Topic: Aging..blah.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 11:17:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01173 seconds