Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Aim Mode Movement
icon5.gif  Aim Mode Movement [message #50034] Tue, 17 March 2009 07:09 Go to next message
Marrt is currently offline  Marrt
Hi everybody,
im new to this Forum but i have to say the things u did rock soooo well, thanks!

What i thought is that it would be interresting if u could move while u are in the aim mode of ranged weapons, i never played fable on the xbox, so i dont get why they made it like that.

its to bad that my sweet little asdw keys lack of useability while shootin.

Another thing is that fable is pretty easy to play so there could be some things that would make it harder, like a Cap for health/will-Potions in inventory, like 10 or so which would nerv all overpowered spell things and other balancing changes for example detaching physical shield from mana-bar and give it another slow self recharging bar or making enemys more aggressive

are some of this changes basically doable? and what would i need for that?

Thanks in advance for any replys!

i play fable
Re: Aim Mode Movement [message #50039 is a reply to message #50034] Tue, 17 March 2009 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Marrt wrote on Tue, 17 March 2009 09:09

move while u are in the aim mode
No.

Cap for health/will-Potions in inventory, like 10
Yes.

Open FableExplorer. Browse the OBJECT entries. Open OBJECT_HEALTH_POTION. Browse it's CDefs. Click the link to the CInventoryItemDef. Scroll down in the CInventoryItemDef until you see a value labeled MaxNumberItems. It'll be easy to spot, since the value is 9999. Change it to 10, hit Apply Changes. Close all the open entries.

Do the same thing with OBJECT_MANA_POTION.

detaching physical shield from mana-bar and give it another slow self recharging bar
No.

enemys more aggressive
Yes.

Browse the ATTACK_PATTERN entries. Open ATTACK_PATTERN_HARD. There is an array, the first value will be a 1, the other will be a 0. Next to the 0 value, there will be a button on the left side of the array lebeled Del. Click it. Change the array count to 1. Click Apply Changes. Remove one or two of the 0 values in the arrays just like this in ATTACK_PATTERN_MEDIUM, ATTACK_PATTERN_EASY, ATTACK_PATTERN_STOCATTO and ATTACK_PATTERN_SUPEREASY. What will happen is that enemies will attack more aggressively. The pause in between attacks will be less.

Alternatively you could change all of the CREATURE entries to have the continuous attack pattern, but there's a lot of creatures. This way is faster.
Anoter alternative is to change the combat type of each creature, but that's even more difficult.
icon14.gif  Re: Aim Mode Movement [message #50074 is a reply to message #50034] Wed, 18 March 2009 01:02 Go to previous message
Marrt is currently offline  Marrt
Yay,

enemies that wont behave like total retards? instead hacking the #*$&! out of me? that sounds sweet, combined with some caps on health/will items the game can be hard and maybe i can use some other tactic than buyin craploads of will potions.
maybe i can make a hardmode modpackage, but i installed the explorer just 2 days ago and the only thing i did was editing some textures with adobe for better color fit between different armor parts and weapons.

cant wait to try enraging enemies Mad when i come home...

thanks, for your fast reply Doe.

i play fable
Previous Topic: Ghostly Sword creature change
Next Topic: Magic mushrooms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:56:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01242 seconds