Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » wishlist...a house and a vault/stash
wishlist...a house and a vault/stash [message #50133] Thu, 19 March 2009 02:00 Go to next message
dosthdeepak is currently offline  dosthdeepak

Razz

Hello,

I'm new here and this is my first post. Im new to modding and so far i've just dabbed in with stuff that more accomplished ppl made. i have two wishes reg fable tlc

1. A house somewhere in the empty areas in albion with a lot of trophy borads and possibly a small fishing pool.

2. a stash or a vault where the player can store his/her stuff..similar to the one in Diablo..

has anyone tried anything similar...it would be great if someone can guide me with this...thanks in advance

Deepak
Re: wishlist...a house and a vault/stash [message #50134 is a reply to message #50133] Thu, 19 March 2009 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
dosthdeepak wrote on Thu, 19 March 2009 04:00

1. A house somewhere in the empty areas in albion with a lot of trophy borads and possibly a small fishing pool.
Easily doable. You'd want a place with water though, I'd suggest a demon door with an endless span of water.
dosthdeepak wrote on Thu, 19 March 2009 04:00

2. a stash or a vault where the player can store his/her stuff..similar to the one in Diablo..
Not doable. The closest thing you could try with this is making a duplicate charity shop and have all the prices be 0.

I might actually do this one. Don't get your hopes up though, I might do it. When I get a little free time or want to take a break from everything else.
Re: wishlist...a house and a vault/stash [message #50145 is a reply to message #50133] Thu, 19 March 2009 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The New Fabled Ravrn
The only Demon Door with endless I can think of would be where the Bereaver is, the one in...Darkwood?? has a little pond if I recall, if not, my bad.

I'll work on this for ya. The Charity Shop thing though, the prices for buying weapons would have to be 0 right? Or is this within the CTCShop/Shopkeeper or whatever it is?

I'm just volunteering by the way, I don't handle this much and I think it'd also be cool to have.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif
Re: wishlist...a house and a vault/stash [message #50162 is a reply to message #50145] Fri, 20 March 2009 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

The New Fabled Ravrn wrote on Thu, 19 March 2009 13:55

The only Demon Door with endless I can think of would be where the Bereaver is, the one in...Darkwood?? has a little pond if I recall, if not, my bad.

I'll work on this for ya. The Charity Shop thing though, the prices for buying weapons would have to be 0 right? Or is this within the CTCShop/Shopkeeper or whatever it is?

I'm just volunteering by the way, I don't handle this much and I think it'd also be cool to have.

The demon door in Darkwood contains the dark wizard suit. The bereaver is in the necropolis, and it's on the edge of the sea. Which i believe would be a good location.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: wishlist...a house and a vault/stash [message #50407 is a reply to message #50133] Sun, 29 March 2009 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lonewolf1991 is currently offline  Lonewolf1991
Sounds like a brilliant idea, how about a teleporter as well?
Also, is there a way to put stuff back in a chest?

"Having lost sight of our objectives we need to redouble our efforts" Unknown British soldier.
"It is foolish to hunt the tiger when there are plenty of sheep about." Al Qaeda Training Manual
"If you tell someone what needs doing, as apposed to how to do it, you will be surprised by their ingenuity" General Patton
"The beatings will continue until morale improves." Commander-Japanese submarine force.
Re: wishlist...a house and a vault/stash [message #50415 is a reply to message #50407] Sun, 29 March 2009 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Lonewolf1991 wrote on Sun, 29 March 2009 04:03

Sounds like a brilliant idea, how about a teleporter as well?
Also, is there a way to put stuff back in a chest?

Teleporter: I'm not sure.
Stuff back in chest: No

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: wishlist...a house and a vault/stash [message #50519 is a reply to message #50415] Fri, 03 April 2009 14:47 Go to previous message
Lonewolf1991 is currently offline  Lonewolf1991
Is there a way to recreate the cullis gates so that you can go to any other cullis gate?

"Having lost sight of our objectives we need to redouble our efforts" Unknown British soldier.
"It is foolish to hunt the tiger when there are plenty of sheep about." Al Qaeda Training Manual
"If you tell someone what needs doing, as apposed to how to do it, you will be surprised by their ingenuity" General Patton
"The beatings will continue until morale improves." Commander-Japanese submarine force.
Previous Topic: ICE Effects! and Light Effects! and Dark Effects!
Next Topic: Dialogue.LUT files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:10:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01190 seconds