Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » hey. someone reply not end up making the other one dissappear!
icon8.gif  hey. someone reply not end up making the other one dissappear! [message #50486] Wed, 01 April 2009 12:18 Go to next message
Dakk5 is currently offline  Dakk5
Man. theres a problem with the ItemPack2.5 mod. I can see the Shack, but the NPC spoused to sell the key isn't there. The chest is missing as well. Please, reply, not make the topic dissappear.

** STOP USING BMPS. **

[Updated on: Wed, 01 April 2009 13:29] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: hey. someone reply not end up making the other one dissappear! [message #50487 is a reply to message #50486] Wed, 01 April 2009 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
User error. You either did something wrong or didn't do something you were supposed to do.

In the unlikely chance that it is not user error, at least investigate it. If the guy isn't there and the game doesn't crash, check the scripts. If you don't know what you need to be looking for, check the scripts from version 2.0, essentially the same thing. Look for differences between the two. If you still don't know what you need to be looking for, you can either learn or wait until someone else does, and fat chance to either of those happening.

If you ever repost a previously deleted topic again, I'll throw you on the list of people who are destined to forever have a post count of 0.

And goddammitalltohell stop using bmps. You obviously put that together in paintbrush, at least have the decency to save it as png/jpg/gif.

[Updated on: Wed, 01 April 2009 13:33]

Re: hey. someone reply not end up making the other one dissappear! [message #50488 is a reply to message #50486] Wed, 01 April 2009 13:48 Go to previous message
Dakk5 is currently offline  Dakk5
allright. checking over the data again...although for the pic. it was the only one i could post on here.... Yes Master I promise to never post bmps, and will instead use pngs, jpgs, or gifs.

[Updated on: Wed, 01 April 2009 14:46] by Moderator

Previous Topic: skin weighting tutorial for NPC clothing
Next Topic: Notepad spawning
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 16:03:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01172 seconds