Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » NPC damage change?
NPC damage change? [message #50663] Sat, 11 April 2009 16:03 Go to next message
wasabii is currently offline  wasabii
okie i finally made an account. ive been using this website for about a few days and i've learned quite a bit, like changing your summon, as well as ghost swords, adding weapons to inventory, changing damage, ect.

now i just need to figure out how to change the damage my assassins deal, help is much appreciated : D

i needa find out how to make more ghost swords also, but ill figure out how to do that on my own.
(sry if the quality sucks)

index.php?t=getfile&id=7637&private=0

and how do i get rid of that glow from the swords? kinda bugging me (sry if im asking for alot, just trying to learn)
Re: NPC damage change? [message #50664 is a reply to message #50663] Sat, 11 April 2009 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
wasabii wrote on Sat, 11 April 2009 18:03

now i just need to figure out how to change the damage my assassins deal, help is much appreciated : D
Change the damage for the weapon that they use, it will be listed under Weapon1 in the CREATURE entry.

i needa find out how to make more ghost swords also, but ill figure out how to do that on my own.
No you won't.

how do i get rid of that glow from the swords?
First, make a backup of your game.bin, because I haven't tested this.

In FableExplorer, browse to the bottom of the game.bin entries. You'll see many entries labeles SPECIAL_ABILITIES_SOMETHING_OR_OTHER. Find SPECIAL_ABILITIES_GHOST_SWORD_DEF and open the SPECIAL_ABILITIES_GHOST_SWORD_DEF_INSTANCE entry. There will be a CDef called CSpecialEffectsDef listed, follow the link to open that entry. There will be an array in the entry, listing the effects used by the spell. Find one called GHOST_SWORD_ALIVE and delete that array entry by pressing the button labeled Del next to that array entry's Control Byte. Then change the number of array entries at the top of the CSpecialEffectsDef entry to one less than what it was. Apply Changes, Save Mods and Run Fable, blah blah and see if that works.

If it crashes, oops. Restore from backup. If it works, yay.
Re: NPC damage change? [message #50665 is a reply to message #50664] Sat, 11 April 2009 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks, ill try it out right now, and ill get back to you

and i just looked into the "Increase no. of ghost swords?" topic and found out for myself =-= damn lol
Re: NPC damage change? [message #50666 is a reply to message #50665] Sat, 11 April 2009 16:42 Go to previous message
yea doesnt wrk, thanks though : )
Previous Topic: Spell editing help
Next Topic: enflame change
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:51:03 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01200 seconds