Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » New Weapon Creation Video Tutorial
New Weapon Creation Video Tutorial [message #50776] Sat, 18 April 2009 21:23 Go to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I like this one, a lot. It isn't perfect, but I think it's better than my last ones. It shows how to get a sword working in fable from Blender.

I still would recommend checking out my last tutorial if you really are interested, just know that this one is more accurate.

Youtube Video

High Quality Download (Right click and save target/link as)

Also, if for some reason you want it, I've uploaded the finished sword mesh. It should use a katana mesh, but if you want it to look like it does in the video it's texture 4024.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Sat, 18 April 2009 21:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: New Weapon Creation Video Tutorial [message #50780 is a reply to message #50776] Sun, 19 April 2009 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reznik is currently offline  Reznik
Great tutorial man, but way to advanced for me though as right now I pretty much just know how to open Blender. Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 26 April 2009 21:45]

Re: New Weapon Creation Video Tutorial [message #50783 is a reply to message #50780] Sun, 19 April 2009 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

No problem, thanks for looking at it ^_^

If you're interested in learning, check out the Blender 3D: Noob to Pro tutorial, that's how I learned for the most part.

Re: New Weapon Creation Video Tutorial [message #50792 is a reply to message #50776] Sun, 19 April 2009 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reznik is currently offline  Reznik
Thanks for that link. Thats exactly what I've been looking for. I'm already about 1/4 of the way through unit 2. Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 19 April 2009 14:18]

Re: New Weapon Creation Video Tutorial [message #50793 is a reply to message #50792] Sun, 19 April 2009 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

No problem! Smile

Re: New Weapon Creation Video Tutorial [message #55531 is a reply to message #50793] Sun, 03 January 2010 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Torionel
morerunes wrote on Mon, 20 April 2009 01:18

No problem! Smile

I don't know can I ask you morerunes, can you just write all that you spoke on that video there? So our team from fablegame.info site will make subtitles on video and more modders from other country will know something else about modding))

P.S. Simply colloquial English is much more difficult for understanding.
Re: New Weapon Creation Video Tutorial [message #55536 is a reply to message #50776] Sun, 03 January 2010 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satoh is currently offline  Satoh
You should probably not resurrect topics like that... Also, you could probably just PM him for this sort of thing.
Re: New Weapon Creation Video Tutorial [message #55542 is a reply to message #55536] Sun, 03 January 2010 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Actually, I think it was a legitimate bump. A PM would do just fine, but posting it here is just as good. It was a valid request as oppose to "This sucks".

For you Torionel, do you mean like in this video? The subtitles can be translated automatically, but I am sure it is not very accurate. If it is good enough, let me know and I will do the same thing for this video.

[Updated on: Sun, 03 January 2010 14:16]

Re: New Weapon Creation Video Tutorial [message #58473 is a reply to message #50776] Mon, 12 July 2010 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ccfc66 is currently offline  ccfc66
hey can you help me get the helpers? i cant get the sword templat to open in blender either it says that its incomplete. Sad

I wonder if there is a way to make bandits look like my teachers......... heheheeeee....
Re: New Weapon Creation Video Tutorial [message #58525 is a reply to message #58473] Wed, 14 July 2010 07:55 Go to previous message

Administrator

It's kinda hard to get this stuff working, just keep trying it and watch a bunch of my tutorials. Some of them aren't good, and by that I mean very bad. However, most of them, if watched and payed attention to, will help you out making weapons for Fable.

As for helpers, make sure you select all then click export all. They are empties, and they can technically be named anything as long as you know what they are for later

Previous Topic: Help with importing Custom Armor Meshes into Fable Explorer
Next Topic: Import meshs into 3d max
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 15 23:18:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01021 seconds