Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Hero Attack Animation.
Hero Attack Animation. [message #50944] Sat, 25 April 2009 23:33 Go to next message
nInEtAiL is currently offline  nInEtAiL
Alright, The hero normally runs with his sword down and when hes still he holds his left hand out with his right hand above his head holding his sword.

I'd like to change it to the Bandit/Guard attack style. The way they run with their sword in the air, There different attack styles. The way they hold the sword to sum it up.

If you know how to do this, could you tell me.

If not can you give me a link to a tutorial.

I did use the search, Found nothing.

He Finds You When Your Sleeping And When The Daylight Fades.
Re: Hero Attack Animation. [message #50945 is a reply to message #50944] Sun, 26 April 2009 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralf of blades is currently offline  Ralf of blades
http://fablemod.forosactivos.com/edicion-del-heroe-f7/animac iones-por-ralfstein-t749.htm enjoy
Re: Hero Attack Animation. [message #50971 is a reply to message #50944] Sun, 26 April 2009 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doesn't say much.

Spanish nonsence.

Re: Hero Attack Animation. [message #50974 is a reply to message #50971] Sun, 26 April 2009 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
nInEtAiL wrote on Sun, 26 April 2009 23:34

Spanish nonsence.
Cut your crap.

Ralf: The upload needs to be uploaded again, it is tossing an error on RapidShare.

RapidShare Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.
If you still have it, please reupload it to a more permanent location or transfer the upload to a RapidShare Collector's account.

If you'd like, you can host it here in the Finished Mods: Definitions section.
Re: Hero Attack Animation. [message #50984 is a reply to message #50944] Mon, 27 April 2009 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ready its Now Uploaded Enjoy Very Happy
Re: Hero Attack Animation. [message #51009 is a reply to message #50944] Tue, 28 April 2009 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanish nonsence as in, I cant speak Spanish.

I don't download files from this site, I usually jest do everything i can with FE.

So, what do i do with this file?

Re: Hero Attack Animation. [message #51010 is a reply to message #50944] Tue, 28 April 2009 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just dowload and load whit FE has nothing to see that the title of this file in Spanish
Re: Hero Attack Animation. [message #51011 is a reply to message #51010] Tue, 28 April 2009 08:19 Go to previous message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Ralf of blades wrote on Tue, 28 April 2009 08:08

just dowload and load whit FE has nothing to see that the title of this file in Spanish

Kind of misleading. Actually loading the file with Fable Explorer does nothibng.

To do:
1. Load Fable Explorer
2. File \ Load Fable Mod Package
3. Find the file and double click it
4. Save mods and run fable

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Previous Topic: Blender Sword Template
Next Topic: Graphic tweak and remove bruise textures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 16:11:18 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01230 seconds