Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Spanish FableMod?
Spanish FableMod? [message #50972] Sun, 26 April 2009 22:17 Go to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I recently found the Spanish fablemod forum, and I was thinking it would be cool if I could get someone to translate some of my tutorials and mods and post them over there.

From what I could scrounge with Google Translate, I believe that somebody has already embarked on such a mission, but I don't know the level of success he's had (nor do I know the person responsible, but apparently I have helped him before on this forum).

I am making an account there too so I can ask over there whether or not they care, but I really don't know any Spanish, so this could be difficult without help...

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Spanish FableMod? [message #50973 is a reply to message #50972] Sun, 26 April 2009 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
morerunes wrote on Mon, 27 April 2009 00:17

I recently found the Spanish fablemod forum, and I was thinking it would be cool if I could get someone to translate some of my tutorials and mods and post them over there.
I might be able to help with that. I've been a member there for a good while now, but still only have just one post.

From what I could scrounge with Google Translate, I believe that somebody has already embarked on such a mission, but I don't know the level of success he's had (nor do I know the person responsible, but apparently I have helped him before on this forum).
Ralf of blades I believe.

I am making an account there too so I can ask over there whether or not they care, but I really don't know any Spanish, so this could be difficult without help...
At least some of them speak/type English well enough that with some effort on both sides, you should come out okay.

If you'd like something thoroughly translated, you can call on me.
Ralf may be interested as well, I believe he has used and translated a lot of our material already as it is too.
Re: Spanish FableMod? [message #56102 is a reply to message #50972] Tue, 09 February 2010 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jp_b46 is currently offline  jp_b46
Im member of that forum, you can ask wathever you want
Re: Spanish FableMod? [message #56109 is a reply to message #50972] Wed, 10 February 2010 17:04 Go to previous message
Ralf of blades is currently offline  Ralf of blades
what are you need to know may be i can help
Previous Topic: Help!
Next Topic: Help! my mods won't go! even with back-ups!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:31:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01547 seconds