Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » morerunes' Fable File stuff
morerunes' Fable File stuff [message #51215] Mon, 11 May 2009 10:34 Go to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

FTP Username: fable@morerunes.com
Password: fabletlcmod
FTP Server: ftp.morerunes.com
FTP Server Port: 21
Quota: 2000 MB

This is the info for using an ftp program like FileZilla to connect to my fable files and upload your own. This is for you guys to upload and get mod files/modding tools for FABLE MODS, and only fable stuff.

If I find a user uploading files that are inappropriate/illiegal/stuff I don't like, you can/will be banned from accessing the files and banned from uploading files there.

Rules:

• No copyrighted material (unless you own said copyright). This includes mods that have clones of weapons from other video games, or models/textures that you do not have permission to distribute.
  • No inappropriate stuff (i.e. nudity)
  • Do not be evil (suck bandwidth, use up all the quota on purpose, stuff like that)
  • Anything else I feel is not a good thing, is not a good thing.

Any violation will result in a ban, at my decision.
Use responsibly.

This can be used to host bigger fable files without needing to use an account service someplace like rapidshare, and the files hosted at morerunes.com will not be deleted (unless I see a reason to delete them).

To link to the files that you have uploaded, the page should be http://www.morerunes.com/fablemod/public/insert file name here

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: morerunes' Fable File stuff [message #51217 is a reply to message #51215] Mon, 11 May 2009 11:03 Go to previous message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Awesome MoreRunes, i'm sure i'll be using this.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Previous Topic: theresa mod
Next Topic: Can't load .fmps on Vista? Check out this guide!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:23:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01102 seconds