Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » bandit army with unusual bows
bandit army with unusual bows [message #51389] Sat, 23 May 2009 02:55 Go to next message
wasabii is currently offline  wasabii
a few weeks ago, i found these pump crossbows that shoot out guards and minions that i found by Sean_s
i did a little bit of editing and i made it so instead of minions , i changed it to CREATURE_BANDIT_GRUNT_LEVEL3_VILLAGER so it wouldnt be hostile, but i want them to follow me into my raids but they just walk about, i tried changing the brain to BRAIN_SUMMON_BANDIT_VILLAGER_BASE and it works perfectly, i got them to follow me but they dont attack my enemies except guards, any ideas?
Re: bandit army with unusual bows [message #51391 is a reply to message #51389] Sat, 23 May 2009 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Play with the CEnemyDefs and factions.
You may need to make a new FACTION entry that hates everything except the Hero and itself, then make a new CEnemyDef and assign the new FACTION entry to it, then possibly make a new CREATURE entry (with an exact copy of the original bandit as a template) and assign the new CEnemyDef to it. That's how I'd do it, anyway.
Re: bandit army with unusual bows [message #51397 is a reply to message #51391] Sat, 23 May 2009 10:55 Go to previous message
wasabii is currently offline  wasabii
i changed the faction to bodyguard so it works fine Smile
but thing is, when i leave a region, they dont follow, through, is there a way i can get them to follow?
Previous Topic: Remove Body Hair?
Next Topic: Body Mesh - how do you change them?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 07:17:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01201 seconds