Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » simple mod
simple mod [message #51470] Thu, 28 May 2009 18:08 Go to next message
fallingaxel is currently offline  fallingaxel
Hey I just got back into the modding scene after about a year of inactivity.

Anyways, I've started off with something simple that i couldn't find on the site just to refresh my memory on everything.

Basically what I've done is enhanced the hero's stealth. Now, even when right in front of a person, the eye depicting how aware people are of you will never fully open. makes stealing a breeze. Very Happy

There's no screenshot because there's no screenshot that would prove what I've changed Crying or Very Sad

Communism for our future :P
icon8.gif  Re: simple mod [message #67742 is a reply to message #51470] Tue, 01 January 2013 21:34 Go to previous message
isaachart is currently offline  isaachart
!!!!WARNING!!!! This mod changes more than stealth! It does exactly what he says and it works perfectly, however, make sure you read the list of other things in the game altered by this mod before loading it and saving its effects. He altered many things, so far the changes he made in which I noticed are the following:
1. You can steal in front of a person and no one will "notice", which also makes it so if you do something wrong and the guards are looking for you, they can't find you easily unless you are right up in their faces and even then they may not swing at you.
2. Your health and mana bars stretch across the entire length at the top of the screen.
3. All the experience needed to buy anything from skill, strength, and Magic power in the will category IS SET TO 1
4. I am unsure if others will experience this, but when I play it using this mod I can only pick up health potions, meat, crunchy chick, and will potions have a 50/50 chance of being picked up. Any money dropped will not go into my inventory, but it vanishes from the ground like it was picked up. It is also difficult to keep anyone's attention that you are trying to "impress" or build the "love" on to marry the individual.
So with all that said, please read this carefully and be sure to backup whatever hacks you already have in there along with a backup .fmp of the entire list in the game bin, being that this user does not give information on what he changed so you may change it back if desired. Please be careful with this, and be sure that these applied mods are something you desire.
This mod did not explain all of the changes he made to the game and caused a lot of frustration for me because I had many personal mods I made myself including one that makes all objects including doors passable, meaning I can walk through walls, doors, rocks, trees, etc. I have to now remove the entire thing, re-install and do Mad every single mod over again Mad the walk through everything mod took me about a week to get it right.
Previous Topic: Receive Naruto Headband After Guild Apprenticeship
Next Topic: No Body's Rot Mod
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:26:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01170 seconds