Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Two-handed and one-handed hybrid
Two-handed and one-handed hybrid [message #51520] Sun, 31 May 2009 05:42 Go to next message
Drakath is currently offline  Drakath
During some experiments on FE, i tried various time to assign to a weapon the walking and running sheathe of a one-handed sword, and fight stance and attacks of a two-handed. This for not having the hero running like a troll bent by the weight of the sword he carries Laughing
All the attempts failed into game crashes and weapon sheated in impossible position (like traspassing the hero).
Is there any way to do that?

*** Moved to Definition Editing. - JohnDoe ***

[Updated on: Sun, 31 May 2009 06:16] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Two-handed and one-handed hybrid [message #51521 is a reply to message #51520] Sun, 31 May 2009 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
You're talking about a mix'n'match of animations.
The CWeaponDef determines which set of animations are to be used with a string, such as HEAVY_WEAPON or SWORD or somesuch. Unfortunately you can't just throw in SWORDHEAVYLIGHTHYBRID.
The only real way to do that would be to do it for all weapons by changing which animations the Hero uses for these things.

Grab the CAppearanceDef sucks tool and read the basic instructions.
Then read this.
And read this too.
Then go ahead and read this one too.
General modding notes can be found here.
For future reference, this is the answer to everything.
Re: Two-handed and one-handed hybrid [message #51523 is a reply to message #51521] Sun, 31 May 2009 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank you for the help Very Happy . I'll try doing this today and if i get something i'll post again.
Re: Two-handed and one-handed hybrid [message #51534 is a reply to message #51520] Sun, 31 May 2009 10:40 Go to previous message
At the second try, i managed to do that.
I replaced walking and jogging with two handed weapons with the job walking.A big character(i mean with statistics nearly at max)it's a bit ridicolous,but it works exactly as i wanted.
I'm going to post this on defs, if someone needs that.
Edit:sorry for the double post.This will not happen again.

[Updated on: Sun, 31 May 2009 10:41]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Body Mesh - how do you change them?
Next Topic: need help with other modifications(solved)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:31:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01779 seconds